Just The Two of Us: Pamela's Practically Pleasant Publication
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pamela's Practically Pleasant Publication myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Scattegories


I saw this at Gail's of More Than a Song, and thought it looked like fun so I swiped it to do! We enjoy playing Scattegories; this was a little harder than I first thought it might be.

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…They must be REAL places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your name:

1. Famous Athlete: Phil Mickelson
2. 4 letter word: post, pail, pear, peek,
3. Street name: Park Place
4. Color: pink
5. Gifts/presents: Photos
6. Vehicles: Porsche'
7. Tropical Locations: Paradise Island
8. College Majors: Photography
9. Dairy Products: Philadelphia Cream Cheese
10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: plates
11. Boy Name: Paul, Peter
12. Girl Name: Princess, Penelope
13. Movie Titles: Pride and Prejudice
14. Alcohol: Purified ethanol
15. Occupations: Physician, Physcologist
16. Flowers: Pansy, Petunia
17. Celebrities: Patricia Keaton, Paul Newman,
18. Magazines: People Magazine
19. U.S. Cities: Phoenix
20. Pro Sports Teams: Philadelphia Eagles
21. Something Found in a kitchen: pitcher, processor
22. Reason for Being Late: pressed for time, putting on make-up
23. Something You Throw Away: potato peels
24 Things You Shout: Please
25. Cartoon Character: Pepé Le Pew

I won’t tag anyone specifically but I hope some of you will play along! Let me know so I can come read your answers.

So it's just the two of us proud & particularly pleased, playing & practicing polite phrases, picking petals, preparing plans plus...puzzled people prance pointedly past Pamela's prominent published post.

Today is a sweet blogger friend's Birthday. We'd like to wish a very Blessed andHappy Birthday to Tammy of Family Doin's. She is a wife and mother of two cute little girls. She is so sweet and very uplifting, she loves musicals so on that note... if you get a chance drop by and wish her a Happy Birthday!

'myspace

29 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this game. I play it with my friend Alisha. "P" seems t have a lot of words to go with it.

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger someone else said...

Oh that was a lot of fun to read. I'm doing it on mine for Wednesday.

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun to read. You did a great job thinking of so many P words.

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Pamela! Fun to read, thanks for playing along! "P" is a good letter

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela, I just did this on my blog. It was fun reading yours and coming up with answers for mine.

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun! You really put a lot of thought into this one!
I may try it in a day or two if my time permits!!
hugs!!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Chrystal said...

wow, fun to read, seems like it would be hard to think of some of the answers, but you seemed to do a good job! Love u!

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very creative with your P's :)

Your always so thoughtful with your birthday wishes too.

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just played your letter game...cool. Took some thinking.

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

loved your meme!!
:-D

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

this is wonderful! I loved how creative you were with the Ps in the title and how you ended your post! I'm going to have to do this one too!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Oooo! That one looks fun! Looks challenging!

I was not only Pleased, but Proud of Pretty Pamela ;o)

Believe it or not I can't "talk" today~~~boo hoo!

Hugs, Amy

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Very good choices! If I weren't trying to finish up my 100 things, I'd join in. Maybe later!

Thanks for your kind words.

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your purified alchohol answer. Can't think of anything better.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Practically Perfect, Pamela. What a Pleasant Post! :-)

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Ooooh what fun...and I'm swiping it from YOU! lol Will try to post it tomorrow:-) Hugs xox

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger HLiza said...

Nice game. I won't do it now but think of it when I have the time. Wish you have an enjoyable week!

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

This looks fun! I LOVE Scattergories!
Kelli

 
At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so fun to read and it looks like tons of fun to participate it. So therefore, I'm going to tag myself ;) I'll have it up later tonight or tomorrow. That's a lot of "P" words you listed in that paragraph underneath the meme haha. =)

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

What a fun meme! I enjoyed your responses. I have the game Scattegories as well and I love it!

Happy Birthday to Tammy!

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is nice. I might just give it a try too.

I like pink, especially the light shade which I fondly call baby pink.

I like the name Penelope. I had a pretty classmate with that name and her nickname's Penny.

Thanks for sharing this cool game.

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen this meme all over the place. I think I might just have to do it. You are very clever. ;-)

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Pamela...thank you so much for wishing me Happy Birthday on your post! That is SO sweet!

This is such a fun meme...and love your big, sparkling name!

(((HUGS)))

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Linda said...

You did a great job Pamela. I love Phil Mickelson - my favorite golfer.
It isn't an easy meme - having to thing of so many things with the same letter. Not sure I'll tackle this one. I'm too busy trying to play "catch up" here!
Have a happy Thursday.

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did great on that meme. I struggled! I need to catch up here. And I need to rush on over to Tammy's...is she telling her age! ha!

Hugs!

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did great on that meme. I struggled! I need to catch up here. And I need to rush on over to Tammy's...is she telling her age! ha!

Hugs!

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did great on that meme. I struggled! I need to catch up here. And I need to rush on over to Tammy's...is she telling her age! ha!

Hugs!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Great job Pamela, pat yourself on the back! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally completed this & have it up to look at now! I didn't use half of my first letters that you did, haha it would've given me a headache. Thanks for posting this fun meme! =)

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home