Wednesday, January 24, 2007
I saw this at Gail's of More Than a Song, and thought it looked like fun so I swiped it to do! We enjoy playing Scattegories; this was a little harder than I first thought it might be.
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…They must be REAL places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. Famous Athlete: Phil Mickelson
2. 4 letter word: post, pail, pear, peek,
3. Street name: Park Place
4. Color: pink
5. Gifts/presents: Photos
6. Vehicles: Porsche'
7. Tropical Locations: Paradise Island
8. College Majors: Photography
9. Dairy Products: Philadelphia Cream Cheese
10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: plates
11. Boy Name: Paul, Peter
12. Girl Name: Princess, Penelope
13. Movie Titles: Pride and Prejudice
14. Alcohol: Purified ethanol
15. Occupations: Physician, Physcologist
16. Flowers: Pansy, Petunia
17. Celebrities: Patricia Keaton, Paul Newman,
18. Magazines: People Magazine
19. U.S. Cities: Phoenix
20. Pro Sports Teams: Philadelphia Eagles
21. Something Found in a kitchen: pitcher, processor
22. Reason for Being Late: pressed for time, putting on make-up
23. Something You Throw Away: potato peels
24 Things You Shout: Please
25. Cartoon Character: Pepé Le Pew
I won’t tag anyone specifically but I hope some of you will play along! Let me know so I can come read your answers.
So it's just the two of us proud & particularly pleased, playing & practicing polite phrases, picking petals, preparing plans plus...puzzled people prance pointedly past Pamela's prominent published post.
Today is a sweet blogger friend's Birthday. We'd like to wish a very Blessed andHappy Birthday to Tammy of Family Doin's. She is a wife and mother of two cute little girls. She is so sweet and very uplifting, she loves musicals so on that note... if you get a chance drop by and wish her a Happy Birthday!