Just The Two of Us: Happy Birthday to a Sweet Blogger Friend!
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to a Sweet Blogger Friend! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace codes



Today is Larae's Birthday! She is a very kind, thoughtful, and uplifting blogger friend. She always makes me smile. She's the kind of person that just brightens your day! She is such an incredible and talented young lady and often offers helpful hints that make life so much easier on her blog, The Everyday Ramblings of a Northern Southerner. She never ceases to amaze me! The word has it that there might be wedding plans in the near future, as well. Woo hoo! So if you get a chance please go over and help make her day by wishing her a Happy Birthday!

'myspace

Today, I will be having oral surgery! This is my third visit this week, as I have been having nerve pain in my cheek so today they have blocked out three hours to take care of it! I told them that is enough time to play a good game of Monopoly if they all just wanted to come over to my house, however, they are very determined and focused so I don't expect to get out of this one. They are a very head strong group. *whimper*

The good news is that my hubby's Assistant Manager is coming back from Columbia today after a three week vacation. Never the less, my hubby hasn't had a day off in three weeks and has worked an average of 10 hours a day! Oh it will be soooo good to have him home over the weekend! Woohoo!

So, it's just the two of us looking forward to being together and soaking up a little sun out on the beach this weekend and maybe catching a movie, and perhaps enjoying some Mexican food! Woohoo! We hope the sun is shining down where you are so you can bask in it, and if you have snow, you can just throw caution to the wind, jump in and make a beautiful snow angel! If it is cold you have someone who you canl cuddle up with so you so you stay warm. Everyone needs to pray that our friends in Australia, like our blogger friend Merle, of Third Try, gets some much needed rain as they have been fighting off brush fires, with temperatures up over 102 degrees and have even had to call in help from New Zealand and Canada, just to give the firefighters a break. So if you will, go see Larae and say "Happy Birthday"!

27 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger someone else said...

Oh, I wish I was soaking up some sun. It's cold here, in the 20s, but no snow. Just cold, cold, cold. Think of me as you lounge on your sunny, warm beach.

Sorry about the oral surgery. Yuck!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Chrystal said...

Yea... we were wishing it was hot. It is supposed to snow on sunday and monday... boo hoo

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Aww! You've gone and made me tear up on my birthday ;) You are such a sweet, thoughtful friend! I hope your surgery goes well, you'll be in my prayers..keep us posted! I'm happy that your husband gets some weekends off now, I'm sure they are very well deserved. I hope Ryan catches a break soon, he could use one too. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, you made my day special already and it's barely beginning! =)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Oh and P.S. just letting you know you've been tagged over at my place, don't worry if you can't complete it..I know how tough oral surgery can be! I hope it goes okay for you with little-to-no discomfort! Hugs =)

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that everything goes well with the oral surgery. Keeping you in my prayers.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

You are always so thoughtful to all of us. Now is your turn, So I am hoping you recover real fast and hopefully almost painless. Take great care of yourself my dear friend. Now just to let you know you are in my game of funky socks, I hope this is fun for all of us!!!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Have a great time with your husband!!!

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, oral surgery sounds so not fun..
I just tagged Larae, so I think I'll hop over and say Happy Birthday to her.
We're very cold here. They're predicting snow in the foothills in the SF Bay Area. Very weird!!
hugs!!

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you'll have a safe and painless oral surgery. Wishing you well.

Have a wonderful weekend with your husband. I long to go back to the beach too. Hope you can catch a nice movie.

Happy weekend!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time with just the two of you.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very hard to believe you'll be going to the beach. We're freezing to death here!

I wished Larae a happy birthday, barely though. I didn't even know until last night. Whew!

Wouldn't it be exciting if wedding bells started ringing over at her place?

Your poor husband - I hope he gets a break soon. My poor husband - the break he's on right now is making him crazy! He must be doing a lot better - he's bored to death.

:-)

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying that your surgery went well, and you are recovering nicely. I stopped by Larae's site and enjoyed the visit.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hope all goes well with the surgery and your recovery is quick! Heading over to wish her a birthday now!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Linda said...

You have been having a hard time Pamela. I didn't get on the computer yesterday so I feel out of touch (I think I just may be addicted). I'm praying eveything went well and that you will heal quickly with no complications. Take care dear friend.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Pamela, would you please keep us in your prayers for the next few days?

Oh, I just read your post and I hope your surgery went well today! I will be praying for a quick recovery and maybe a short version of Monopoly~btw we love that game!

Love, Amy

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

I will go over to Larae's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday:-) Ugh on the oral surgery and all I can say is better you than me!!!! lol Seriously, though, I do hope all goes well and that you're not in too much pain once they're done. Great that your hubby won't have to work this weekend...enjoy each precious moment with him:-) Hugs xoxo

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

What a great tribute to your birthday friend... my prayers are with you as you face oral surgery.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

That does not sound like fun!! I hope it all went well.

We're going into the deep freeze tonight - even being told to leave our cupboard doors open where the pipes are so they don't freeze. Yuck! More snow is coming down on top of the still icy streets. Enjoy some sun for us!

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

I hope your trip to the dentist went well! How rude of them not to come to your house! ;0)
Enjoy your weekend with your husband!
Kelli

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela ~~ I went to wish Larae a
Happy Birthday. I do hope your Dental
Surgery went well, it didn't sound like a lot of fun.
Thank you so much for your mention and prayers for rain for Australia. The fires are dreadful and we desperately need serious rain. Thanks for your visits and comments. The heat has been awful, but we do get used to it and probably couldn't stand the coldand snow some of you have. We rarely get under Minus 3C
which is about 27 F, and we don't get too many of them. Take care,
Love, Merle.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

How thoughtful of you to wish your friend Happy Birthday!

And I hope all went well with your oral surgery!
Blessings,
~Tammy

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your surgery goes ok!!
(((hugs)))
:-D

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger HLiza said...

Hi Pamela! How's the oral surgery going? I hope everything's okay and we'll get you back soon.

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray your surgery goes well and you can end your appointments to the dentist real soon!

BTW.... I had my ultra sound today:)

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Checking in to see how you are feeling today. Keeping you in my prayers! I hope you are not in a lot of pain Pamela.

Love, Amy

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I hope you're doing okay!

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this website is in fact working hard for his site, for the reason that here every data is quality based material.


My blog: diet plans to lose weight

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home