Just The Two of Us: The Business of Life
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Business of Life myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Today was just a sweet day! It was the first day since my surgery that I felt like a breath of fresh air. Like the feeling you have when fresh fallen dew drops on a soft petal and life just feels good again. I got a little of my spunk and my laugh back. He He!

Have to admit that between the surgery and not being able to be around some of my favorite people because of colds or viruses that have been going around, my hubby and I realized that with the coming of the new year, we have been taking care of a lot of business and not much play.
Hopefully, we will be turning that little dilemma around!

So, tonight we watched American Idol again. Where do they get those people!!! Ha Ha! Do they really think they can sing. If I have to listen to that song one more time "Don't You Wish Your Girl Friend Was Hot Like Me", I think I'm going to croak! lol Thank goodness, for that sweet girl Jordan at the end, she saved the day! I hope she goes far!

My DIL Renee's sister, Heather, called and is having a baby shower for Renee. I was surprised they are having a baby shower for the second baby. I didn't think people usually had showers for the second or third baby's. After all, they already have all the big stuff and all she really needs is the newborn stuff in "pink". Where is "Miss Manners " when you need her? We had a fun conversation and I agreed to bring deviled eggs. I just hope we don't have to wrap each other up in diapers made out of toilet paper. *sigh*

Can you believe it, Renee is due in the next two weeks! Originally it was to be Feb 7th, however, the Doctor said she was ready to go anytime now! I will taking care of Little Ben when she goes into labor. I am so excited! This Friday, just the two of us are going to take him to the park and maybe out to dinner with us. Dennis and I just love this Grandma and Grandpa business!

So, it's just the two of us waiting eagerly for the arrival of our second little grand baby to arrive. As we are so excited it is a little girl and just happy things are going so well and hope they are going your way too!

16 Comments:

At 4:17 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better!! We watched American Idol tonight too and wow, I just don't understand how that many people think they are good singers! That song was driving me crazy too!!
How exciting to be expecting a grandbaby! It sounds like it will be soon!
Kelli

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I must have missed that you were having surgery...sorry about that. I try to keep up but sometimes I just get behind...I try to keep up with TOO many people!!! I am glad that you are better now!! I watched a little of American Idol too. I usually wait and watch the show...some of those people...WHY they think they can sing??? Hmmm!! Take care..Sandy
Congrats on a new grandbaby..We have 7 now....wonderful!!

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to know that you're feeling much better. It's so nice that you're on your way to a full recovery.

It must be exciting to await the coming of your granddaughter. May your DIL have a safe and easy delivery. Hope she will have a healthy and beautiful baby girl. God bless.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger someone else said...

What good news to hear you're feeling better.

I sat with my mouth hanging open through much of AI last night. I don't know where they come from!!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Chrystal said...

Wow, hard to believe the baby girl is coming already!
Maybe I should try out for american idol. I could probably win in the lip singing department.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh girl, I have been to so many showers for third babies! I don't know if you know this, but whoever "they" is comes out with a new must-have-baby product about every 5 seconds. It's ridiculous all the items a baby "needs" to survive these days. Ha Ha! I was honored with a baby shower for my Annie(#3) and I just wanted diapers, wipes and cute pink clothes. I missed American Idol last night and forgot to record it):

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear you are feeling much better!!! Now I have been very busy at work and at home getting it ready for our visits, if you don't hear from me the next coming week please don't worry, I just got lost with the happy business and excitement of the family visiting us. Love and keep taking care of yourself!!! Have fun with the baby shower!!!

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pamela,
I was so glad to see that you're feeling better. Hard to believe that sweet pink bundle will be here so soon!
(Seems like only yesterday you announced she was expecting!)
Enjoy your one on one time with Little Ben. Pretty soon he'll be the BIG brother!
hugs!!!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Yay! You're feeling better :o) And Yay! You watch American Idol! I'm addicted! I haven't been able to email you yet because I am way behind on work and I keep visiting blogs ;o) Oh well!

Love, Amy

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you & that you're feeling better! I hope ya'll have lots of fun with the little grandbaby, I'm sure you always do =) I'm so excited for your second little grandbaby to arrive! Have a fun time watching American Idol =)

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger HLiza said...

Glad you're recovering nicely. Another 2 weeks..wow..that's not long! You must be counting days now!
I don't watch American idol or other reality singing contest anymore..but will try to catch them in the finals.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Glad things are more back to normal and that you are better. I can't wait to hear all about the new grandbaby. The showers sounds fun even if she gets all diapers... it would be something she could use. Every little bit helps.

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela ~~ I am so glad you are feeling better after that surgery, it
sounds pretty awful, but so long as you are OK. You will enjoy having little Ben when the baby girl arrives.
Thanks for your comments - we had a bit more rain and it is so humid, my clothes are just sticking to me.
Glad you enjoy the jokes etc. Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

So glad you are starting to feel better and "more like yourself"! Eagerly awaiting the news of the new arrival!!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Wonderful to hear that you're feeling so much better dear Pamela!! As for a baby shower for a second baby, yes that is unusual unless there's many years between having babies...I made a baby shower for my friend June's daughter's second baby but that's because her first one was 10 years old and she had given away everything! lol I can just imagine how all excited you are awaiting the arrival of this new little baby!! I don't watch American Idol or Canadian Idol...watched it once and it hurt my ears to hear some of them! lol Hugs xoxo

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are glad that you are feeling alot better !
Love from Platteville, WI

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home