Just The Two of Us: Somethings Remain The Same
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Friday, January 05, 2007

Somethings Remain The Same myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Whenever I make one of our favorite family dishes. I usually make one up to serve and one to freeze for a later date. That way, whenever we have unexpected company or we are rushed for time or just feeling plain lazy, as was the case today. I just take the dish out, throw it in the microwave; thaw it, then toss it in the oven and ooh la la! Lasagna!

Last night Kevin and Renee brought over our sweet Little Ben. They got his picture taken at the Mall and wanted to drop one by for us.

The little Elmo outfit is one of his gifts from just the two of us that they had his picture taken in. He seemed a little out of sorts when he walked in and I realized all the pretty lights, the singing moose and the train that he liked to play with were all gone, put away til next Christmas. Needless to say, it was as if he came prepared with radar and honed right in on our Shih Tzu, Shivan! Before you knew it we were playing a game of block and tackle. He is at that cute age where he just giggles and jabbers nonstop but rarely uses words that mean anything. Without being factitious, it makes me wonder when he does start talking and using meaningful words is he going to be like a politician and never stop talking!

'myspace
Today, we would like to wish our Son, Kevin and Renee a Happy 2nd Anniversary! May God bless you with continued love, laughter, happiness and a healthy little baby sister next month for Little Ben! We are so proud of you both and all of your early accomplishments. Kevin, we know it hasn't been easy, raising a young family, holding down a demanding job and attending college full-time...and Renee, he wouldn't be sucessful without your love and support. While change is imminent and things rarely stay the same one thing that will always remain steadfast and true is our heartfelt love for you two. Keep God first in your marriage and all things are possible!

So, it's just the two of us enjoying this 80 degree weather and hoping you are enjoying your spring like weather, as well.

22 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a very cute little Elmo! Congratulations to your children on their 2nd anniversary.
Hope you're feeling better!
NO 80º for us. It's cold rainy and windy here in "sunny CA"
hugs!

 
At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben is such a cute baby. I love the outfit on him.

Happy 2nd anniversary to Kevin and Renee, and many more.

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pamela -- Little Ben looks so cute, and I would also to wish his
parents every happiness for their future together.

I do hope your face is getting better, it sounds quite nasty. Let us hope that the stronger meds wll do the trick. Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Aww, what an adorable picture and outfit! He's such a cutie =) Congrats on their 2nd anniversary!
I WISH it was 80 degrees here, I'd be surprised if it was even 20 degrees...brr. I hope you're feeling better & things are going well!

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such an adorable picture. Ben is really cute. He has a lovely smile which I'm sure makes him loved by many.

Happy 2nd Anniversary to your beloved Kevin and Renee. Wishing them more blissful years.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger HLiza said...

Such a cute baby Ben! He he did you mention lasagna? Now I'm hungry!(It's nearly 11pm here..and I'm not supposed to eat!)

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

what an absolutely adorable photo of Ben!! And happy anniversary to Kevin and Renee - what a beautiful message you had for them!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Congratulations on their wedding anniversary!!!
I talked to my daughter's grandmother, she just arrived in Florida in that's what she told me and she was super excited and joyful over the phone, 84 degrees!!!!!!! She will stay until May, I am very glad!!
How are you feeling? My thoughts are with you.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Thanks to you all~ I am feeling oodles better. I think I have been pent up so long that I better watch my comments, so that my funny bone doesn't get me in trouble. :)

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

What a cutie!

Send us a few of those degrees to melt some of this 3 feet of snow.

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd anniversary to Kevin and Renee !!!

Love,
Jerry, Wendy and Wilson

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Ben is just precious. Happy Anniversary to your son and Renee. You are doing good to have the decorations down. I am waiting until my kids go back on the eighth. Actually, I probably should have them help me this weekend. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here in Corpus, too!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

What an adorable little guy he is:) And Happy Anniversary to your son and wife. Wow 2 kids in two years, how blessed they are:)

Hope you are feeling better!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

We are having nice warm weather too an yes, I am enjoying it. That is such a precious picture of Ben. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is so cute...what a smile!!!
:-D

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Chrystal said...

Ben is so cute. It'll be a lot of fun when Ben starts using words to express himself.
And what was that comment about spring weather???
It's 50 degrees here! :( I miss florida.

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww.....he's so cute. I still have my decorations up and I think my little girl isn't going to know what to do with herself when they go down. For that matter,I don't know what I'm gonna do! ;-)

Love the new blog look. Very pretty!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Look at that smile! He is uber cute! He reminds me of a wee Donny Osmond with that smile..LOL! Just kidding~Ben is way cuter than that!

In case you were wondering it is a balmy 45 degrees and rainy here! Whew, I need another icy cold drink! I knew you were wonderin'!

Dad's feeling a bit more perky today after his transfusion!

Love, Amy

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Happy Anniversary to Kevin and Renee. Little Ben's picture is adorable. It always amazes me what a great job they do on those pictues. Makes it hard not to buy the whole package.
Thank you for you kind words Pamela. I feel as though we actually sat down and had a little bit of time together. Your friendship and prayers mean a great deal to me. Hope you're feeling better today.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Oh, what an adorable little cutiepie! Love his grin!
And what a sweet post...a Happy Anniversary to Kevin and Renee!

And your sweet comments on my post always just make me smile! :)

Um, 80 degrees? I'm just a little jealous, though, as a cold northwest wind blows and the rains come down this week. It's hard to motivate myself to even get my mail...brrrr!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Little Ben is so adorable and he looks quite spiffy in that Elmo outfit:-) I can just imagine his consternation at not finding all your Christmas decorations in place! lol Wishing Kevin & Renee a very Happy Anniversary!! All the very best to them! Much love xox

 
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little doll! I love the new look of your blog.

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home