Just The Two of Us: The Very Best in 2007
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Monday, January 01, 2007

The Very Best in 2007 myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Keeping this short, as I have been on antibiotics and pain killers for an infection that started in my mouth and went up to just below my eye and has got the whole nerve upset. We are between Dental insurance plans so, I just hope there isn't any unforseen complications.
They are sending me to a micro facial sergeant and I am sure all will work out perfectly. :)

Hope you all enjoyed bringing in the New Year in style! In style for just the two of us was snuggled up right here, watching a little of TV , listening to a little music, and enjoying each other's conversation.

We enjoyed reflecting on the past year and all that 2006 had brought us. Mainly, our Daughter Chrystal and new Son-in-law David's, wedding. I loved helping Chrystal's with her wedding and I love that she trusted me enough to do the whole Reception...long distance, I might add.

The internet brought us together in ways that were miraculous! She would see something she liked or vice versa and instantaneously we would be sharing and laughing about the possibilities.

Yesterday, was her birthday and she had to work all day so when she came home she was delighted that she had some birthday wishes from friends that were kind enough to go over to her new sight. Thank You, so much, it really brightened her day!

When I started blogging in August, I never realized what wonderful and inspirational friends I would meet. I have laughed with you cried with you and been moved in ways that truly have been uplifting and inspirational. You have taught me new things, and I now have recipes enough to last well, I guess there is always room for one more recipe! hehe!

Now that 2007 is upon us, I will look forward to whatever God may have in store for us with the same optimistic hope and eager anticipation. I know whatever challenges face us we will meet them head on, and together. We always have, as we trust Him with all our hearts.
So, it's just the two of us wishing you the very best in 2007!

22 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger someone else said...

I'm so sorry you're in pain. I hope it gets fixed really soon!!

I love that cartoon. What would we do without the funny papers???

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Happy New Year to you!! I hope you heal and feel better soon without any additional complications!!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Pamela - I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. I'll be praying for you. It sounds like it's very painful.
I wish all the same sweet wishes for you for the coming year. I feel so blessed to have gotten to meet you.

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Pamela! I love the cartoon you chose. It sounds like something my 12 yr. old would write. I am so happy that your reflections over the past year were filled with happiness and love. May your 2007 be even better!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Hi Pamela, hope that your mouth feels better soon - sounds very painful.

All the very best to you and your family for 2007,I love to read your blog and like the new style of it all that pink is just fabulous!

God Bless,

Helen x.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I hope your infection clears up soon and you're not in too much pain! Happy new year to the both of you!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger HLiza said...

Oh I feel sorry for you..hope you'll get the best treatment there. Do update us on your progress. Just think positive..I'll remember you in my prayer. It has been a wonderful experience to me too blogging with you. Thanks for your nice stories of you loved ones, the wonderful photos..especially of the recipes and food you served that always make me drool!

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness...get well wishes wafting your way!!
Hope you have a wonderful new year!!
:-D

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Oh my, sorry to hear about the infection. I will keep you in my prayers. 2007 is my year to plan the wedding for my daughter, maybe it will be a success like yours. Happy New Year!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, dear Pamela! I'm so glad our paths crossed in this big wide world of blogging and I so look forward to future posts and comments:-) You are such a joy to know and I love your caring ways and nature!! I'm so sorry to hear that you're in pain at the moment, I do pray that it goes away real soon!! I've read your posts that I had missed over the weekend and enjoyed every word and picture:-) Much love xoxo

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Chrystal said...

Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what 2007 is going to bring! I hope you feel better to!

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray that you make a quick recovery and that this is something that can be taken care of easily.

I feel so blessed that I've met you and can't wait to see what this new year hold's for all of us either.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Amy said...

:o( I am SO sorry you are not feeling well. I will pray for you. Are you in a lot of pain?

It's hard to believe that 2007 is here, isn't it? What did I accomplish last year? Oh, that's right~Blogging!! In all seriousness it is a good thing because it just means that more people are praying for my daddy!

He's been quite ill with a 5 degree temperature. We've been over there alot the past few days trying to keep him bathed and cool.

I like Chrystal's new page! She is such a pretty girl and her hubby is a cutie too! I will be visiting her often!

I guess I'd better get some actual work done today...I'm having a hard time getting motivated ;o)

Love, Amy

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger The Mama said...

Oh man, I hope you are feeling well soon!

Many wishes for a wonderful New Year!

Alice

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I am so sorry to hear of all your pain. Please let us know how can we help you. And please recover fast, take your medicine and vitamins and cover yourself, even with a great weather as yours you have to be careful with drafts. I suffer of sinus very frequently and I know how it hurts the face and the head. Pamela be ok soon. Big hug and kiss and a prayer from me and my family to you. I love you my friend.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger HORIZON said...

Sorry to hear about the infection and hope you'll get better soon. Lovely words and reflection on last year- happy birthday (belated) to your lovely daughter too.
:)

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

That sounds awful! I trust things will improve soon!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Aww, Pamela! I hope you feel better soon, that sounds horrible. Hugs! You are such a wonderful friend to have, I'm so glad I stumbled upon your site. =) I look forward to seeing what all you have to blog about in 2007, I hope it's one of your best years yet!Happy New Year! =)

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying that you feel better soon!!

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, what on earth is a micro facial sargeant? That sounds very serious.

I completely understand what you're saying about how starting a blog opens up worlds of friendships we'd never have been blessed with otherwise. I'm constantly amazed at the love and support out here from people I've never met but honestly feel like I know.

It's one of my favorite things about my life now.

Blessings to you in the new year. And I hope that infection is cleared up soon. I can't think of many things that hurt more than dental pain.

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is so PRETTY! Love it!

I pray your heal very, very quickly. It seems there is to much sickness going around.

My hubby and I celebrated New Years last night since I wasn't home New Years Eve -- stranded in Nebraska due to icey rain. --- Ha!

We snuggled in front of the fireplace and watched a Cary Grant comedy. Sweet. Many Hugs!

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear that you're in pain. Hope the infection can be treated successfully. Wishing you all the best this 2007. Take care!

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home