Just The Two of Us: The Meme of Three
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Meme of Three myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


The Meme of Three

The Meme of Three
Pretty Lady tagged me; memes are always fun to play. It is always interesting reading someone else's answers, and it gives you a glimpse, as to who they are and what some of their likes and dislikes are. I must admit I enjoy reading someone else's rather than doing one myself...lol Here are three corners of my heart, stitched together and having fun!

1.Things that scare me:
Bridges
Guns
People who sneak up on me
2. People who make me laugh:
My hubby
Robin Williams
Merle
3. Things I hate the most:
I never allowed this word "hate" in my house
Don't care for guns
I dislike ice cream
4. Things I don't understand:
Why my sidebar keeps falling lol
Why my hubby and dog snore, often at the same time
Why I love plants but can't keep them alive
5. Things I'm doing right now:
Blogging
Doing a little white tornado cleaning in small spurts
Listening to music
6. Things I want to do before I die:
See all my children's lives unfold with love, laughter, and
happiness, all while, keeping God center in their lives
Witness a cure to cancer, heart desease, or diabetes
Be able to spend everyday together with my wonderful hubby in retirement
7. Things I can do:
Paint, design and decorate
Can throw a great wedding
Am a great listener and encourager
8. Ways to describe my personality:
Sweet- kind considerate unless...lol, You take the last piece of fudge lol
Positive - live for today; everyday is a blessing
Uplifting- I like to tease and make people I care about laugh
9. Things I can't do:
Kill a bug
Wiggle my nose
Do car mechanical work
10. Things I think you should listen to:
Your heart
Your parent's sharing your heritage, before it's too late-kids...ehem
The ocean waves crashing upon the breath of the sandy shore
11. Things you should never listen to:
Gossip
Cruel, lonely, negative people who have nothing nice to say
Anything empty and immoral and mean spirited
12. Things I'd like to learn:
Computer programming
How to keep my sidebar from falling to the bottom of the page. lol
How to do my own electrical work...the things I could shed a little light on...lol
13. Favorite foods:
Mexican
Italian especially Lasaugna
I am not a picky, I love just about everything you put in front of me! lol
14. Beverages I drink regularly:
Diet Coke
Coffee or unsweet tea
Grapefruit juice
15. Shows I watched as a kid:
The Waltons
Gilligan's Island
The Looney Tunes or Creature Feature
16. Person’s I'm tagging to do this meme:
Do not feel obligated, only do it if you wish and whenever you have the time. I tag the following:
Kristen, Barbie, Larae, and Magi. So it's just the two of us hoping you will join in if this looks like something that puts you in stitches! Have a pleasant Sunday!

14 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Susie said...

This was a good meme to get to know you even better. I see even more similarities between us!
(I try very hard not to use the word hate either) and I work very hard at counting my blessings and finding the good in everyone and everything..
((hugs))

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger TJ said...

loved your answer about the last piece of fudge...lmbo!!
:-D

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Chrystal said...

Yea, your love of mexican food is definately true... and I think it's so funny that you think you can get good mexican food in Tulsa! Love you!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I loved all your answers. This really was a good way to get to know you a little better.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Thanks so much for tagging me! This was exactly what I needed today to give me a break from the move. It's almost all done, hopefully it will be this week. It gets so frustrating when things prevent you from moving..especially when I was supposed to be gone on the 1st and it's now the 15th!

I loved your answers, I wish I could've used most of them to answer MY questions ;) You do such an awesome job with these memes and your words are such an inspiration. I hope your weekend has been lovely and I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening! =)

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger HLiza said...

I did this before.. it's fun and I learn a lot about myself too. Hey, I love Italian too.. except pizza. I learn more about you today.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Yup, I'm not very nice either if someone takes my last piece of fudge!!!! lol Loved your answers...I was tagged too and must get this one done sometime this week:-) Hugs xox

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Thanks for tagging me:) Never been tagged before... I will try my best to do it soon:)
It was good to get to know you a little better!I like you even more now:)

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is areally good way to get to know you better, and it's fun.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Linda said...

This was a hard one to do. I think you did a great job. It just reaffirms that you are just as special as I knew you were.
((hugs)) back to you. I always feel like I've gotten to spend a little time with a sweet friend when I come to your blog.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Great answers!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

you are invited to my house when you are in town for a good mexican dish. I promise it won't be too spicy. Thank you for doing this meme, I love your answers and yes you a very sweet, positive and uplifting.

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your answers especially things I want to do before I die. You said some very sweet things. What a nice person you are. I was really thinking these are the most important things. I agree I would love to see these diseases cured. How cool would that be?

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm late, but I did play. :o)

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home