Just The Two of Us: Happy B-day to Our Son-in-law & Blog Friend
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy B-day to Our Son-in-law & Blog Friend myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Just the two of us are at a wedding this morning. Heather and Matt are 19 and 21 years old. They have been dating for about 2 1/2 years. It should be a lovely day for an outdoor wedding!
Heather is our DIL Renee's sister, and Matt grew up across the street and was good friends with both of our boys Kevin and Terrence and our daughter Chrystal.

Today, is also our wonderful Son-in-law, Dave's birthday. He and our daughter Chrystal are enjoying their first visit as a married couple of 4 months to New Hampshire, visiting Dave's folks. It was a little touch and go there for a while, as Chrystal ended up in the hospital just four days ago with what turned out to be a Urinary track infection, a bladder infection, and a Kidney infection. Once the antibiotics kicked in she went back to work two days later. God was looking out for that girl of ours, when she got to work her boss blessed her with an unexpected extra paycheck for no reason at all. Our wonderful daughter is in favor...God is good!

Today is also Sue's birthday over at Susie's Space! She has been so sweet and supportive to me and I just love the way she share's the love she has for her family. Her blogs are very encouraging, uplifting, and full of family pride.
(Double click on cards, in order to read them better. Thanks.)
So, it's just the two of us enjoying a lovely outdoor wedding. The weather is delightful and couldn't be nicer, with a high expected at 85 degrees. Hope you all are feeling the love that is in the air, remembering that you are all in God's favor and everything will work out if only you will trust in the Lord with all your heart!

15 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Chrystal said...

Dave felt very special that you sent him a shoutout for his birthday, and he also says thank you for the yummy chocolates that you sent him, and sorry he didn't get a chance to call you and thank you over the phone. :) (ps...his birthday is actually on wednesday, the 11th... but thanks for remembering, it's your first year with him as a sil, so it's ok. :) Love you!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope they both have a super great day and glad to hear that your daughter is doing better.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Chrystal, remember, I told you I'd post a day early cause you both were flying out to New Hampshire today. Silly, hope you have a great trip!

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Heather and Matt on their wedding.
And Happy Birthday to Dave.
Hope the two of you enjoy the day as well..

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Glad your daughter is okay, and sounds like you are having a great time celebrating all that is going on around your family. You aren't kidding about trusting in God and everything will work out. I saw firsthand proof of that last night.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Linda said...

What good news about Crystal. Hope she's feeling all better. I'm so glad you have a lovely day. It is pouring here, but we need the rain so badly only an outdoor wedding could make me wish it wasn't :-)
Enjoy the day. Thanks so much for your comment. It is always so special to hear from you.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Susie said...

I hope your weather is as lovely there for the wedding as it is here! May the happy couple have a lifetime of happiness together..
Happy Birthday to Dave and I hope they have a safe and fun trip!
Pamela, I am so very touched by your sweet mention of my birthday. Your friendship means to much to me and to all your blogging friends. Everywhere I visit, I see your kind and upbeat comments..
You are a true blessing! Thank you!
{{{hugs}}}

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I have been away on vacation but Today I am trying to update myself, I did read you are having too many celebrations going around with your family and I am happy for you to hear that everyone is doing great, I am going back to read the rest of your postings but before I wanted to let you know that your blog is also a great place you share with us, I will say happy birthday to Sue, too.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hope the wedding was wonderful! Happy bday to your son-in-law!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

I love the birthday greetings you showed us! I hope the birthdays and the wedding turn out great!

I wanted to be sure to thank you for your encouraging comment on my Adoption, exploring a new avenue post. I do appreciate it!

I appreciate the recommendation on Mercy Ministries of America and we may end up exploring them, but for now we're trying to stay local so that we can have lots of in-person contact.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Pamela, you always know just the right thing to say. Thanks so much for your comments. I don't know how I made it before I started Blogging!!

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can make more custom birthdays graphics on http://www.txt2pic.com

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Pamela, I can feel Chrystal's pain..so happy she is better! And yes, God is so good to each and every one of us. I couldn't face another day without Him! Thank you for your encouragement!

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

I love your background of autumn leaves and your little gal on a swing. You should get the cutest blog award!

Happy Birthday! God Bless!

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to Dave, I'm sure Chrystal will make sure he has a wonderful one:-) What a worry for you when she was so ill...glad the antibiotics worked right away!! Best wishes to the couple that got married today:-) Hugs xox

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home