Just The Two of Us: Happy B-day to my Sweet Hubby!
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Monday, September 11, 2006

Happy B-day to my Sweet Hubby! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Wonderful Dennis!

Just the two of us would love to invite you all to come on out to our backyard and join us by the pool. The water is crystal blue so if you have your swimsuit feel free to take a dip! Here's and ice cold glass of iced tea. We'll be firing up the grill to cook out some yummy Italian sausage shortly. You can play crochet, or charades, or give horse shoes a crack! However, if you are here for the cake, well, my sweet hubby has this terrible habit of snitching the icing off...I've tried, oh how I've tried to break him of this habit to no end. He used to try to deny he even did this, but the evidence was overwhelming...hehe!

It is with deep sorrow that our prayers go out to the victims and their families whom have suffered through the horrific tragedy of 9/11.

Our heartfelt gratitude and thankful prayers are with all the brave young men and women and their families, to which they serve our great country. They make us so proud in their effort to preserve that to which is so precious, "our freedom" in a war that requires great sacrifices, both near and far.

We proud of all the men and women who wear a uniform, be it the great fire fighters, police officers, medical personnel, and you know who you are. Whatever you do to contribute to make this great country of ours a little bit better...God bless you all, for the selfless, compassio nate hearts and spirits that make up this great nation! So, it is just the two of us proud to be Americans!

'myspace


14 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Hi Pamela, thanks for visiting my blog! I know what you mean about missing out on the changing of seasons in FL, we lived in Tampa for a few years and that is the thing we missed the most. Here is one of my favorite shots from last fall:

http://patchworkreflections.blogspot.com/2005/11/country-roads.html

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Your backyard party sounds very inviting. Too funny that your hubby still dips into the icing. Can't say that I blame him, since icing is my favorite part. Thank you for the 9/11 remembrance. I feel so honored by all our men and women who protect us each day.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Happy Birthday to Dennis!
Enjoy that birthday cake!
May the year ahead be filled with every blessing!
On 9/11: "May We Never Forget"

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Chrystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!! Check out my blog today... it's for you!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Another good 9/11 remembrance. Good to see they are not forgotten.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Happy birthday to Dennis!!

Guess what? My dad's name is Dennis and my husband's stepfather's name is also Dennis :)

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Happy Birthday to your husband! I hope he has a wonderful day =)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger someone else said...

Happy Birthday to your husband. The party in the back yard sounds so fun!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

My husband does the same thing.... I always find cake with no icing:) Happy Birthday to your husband:)

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. Amnd I'm very proud to be an American too.

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hope I'm not too late for the party!! LOVE grilled sausages!! Please wish your hubby a very Happy Birthday from me:-) I'm catching up on all the posts I missed while I was away...thoroughly enjoying reading all of yours as usual! I've copied the cream puff recipe, sounds too yummy to resist!! Hugs xoxo

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Michelle, that is so amazing that the guys we love are named "Dennis". While your have two, I can only handle my one, as he sometimes can be such a big baby!...((giggle)) Just a little funny!

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dennis!! I hope that he had a good one. If I was there I would so be eating the icing too. Cakes in Japan aren't the same

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Dennis!

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home