Just The Two of Us: Fixed My Sidebar & Another Book Meme
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fixed My Sidebar & Another Book Meme myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

With it being just the two of us this weekend, and not having much of anything planned at all. I thought this would be a good time to fix my sidebar.

I don't know why but I had myself all twisted up in knots about jumping in there. You see I knew I had done something wrong to it earlier because when you would go and click on any of the previous post...it wouldn't go to that post. Well, not only did I fix that by making a copy of the sidebar in my practice post and pasting it in my sidebar here but I also added the links. woo hoo! Thanks for every ones encouragement.

Michelle, at Big Blueberry Eyes tagged me for this quick, but interesting meme. It's fun to read the 3 sentences out of other books!

So here are the directions:

Grab the book closest to you.
Open to page 123
Scroll down to the 5th sentence.
Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog - name of the book and the author.
Then tag 3 people.

The book closest to me is Your best Life Now by Joel Osteen. I love Pastor Joel Osteen, I also watch him every Sunday morning, as we usually go to church in the evening. He is Pastor of Lakewood Church and has approx. 30,ooo adult congregation attendees every week, which is reportedly the largest church in the USA. He makes our hearts sing!

So I'll grab the book, I always keep it close at hand on my nightstand. Here are the three sentences, faith-filled words of victory about your life. Get up each morning and look in the mirror and say, "I am valuable, I am loved. God has a great plan for my life. I have favor wherever I go.

And I'll tag: Tammy at Kentucky Gal, Chrystal at Life's a Dance, & Sue, at Susie's Space.

12 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Cute Meme! Thanks for the tag and I'll do it later this week!
((hugs))

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Way to go Pamela!!! The blogroll looks super. You have so many!! Mine is kind of short right now. The thing you do so well is pictures. Where do you find such cute pictures? I just love your blog - it is so well written and so full of beautiful pictures. I think we're making real progress here!!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Pamela, I have a quick question. How did you get the icon for the Faith Lifts. I can't figure out if you have to put it in your template or just right click it? I'm a bit lost here. Thanks.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger rena said...

Congrats on getting your sidebar fixed. That blogroll is long! How long does it take you to go through it? Takes me over 2 hours to go thru mine, read everyone, and comment...fun, fun, fun..better than watching TV I think.
Enjoy the rest of your evening..it's not even dinner time here yet.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Thanks Pamela - I did it!! Yippeee!! Every time I accomplish one small task I feel like celebrating. My heart literally pounds when I click something new into my template. I think I'm waiting for the computer to explode!! Thanks so much for the help!

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

What great sentences those are! You've got quite the blogroll going there too :)

Thanks for playing!

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

You know the blogroll in the white area is mine, friends I like to try to read.

The blogroll in the green area is not mine but rather is required to participate in the Saturday Scavenger Photo Hunt. I put it down there cause it is so very long. Hehe!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Pamela! :)

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

Hi again, Pamela...I was going to e-mail you, but couldn't find your e-mail address on your blog-- so, sorry for commenting again, and off-topic, here! I just wanted to say thanks for your kind words on my blog. However, I plan to update my picture on my blog because it's getting old! That pic was taken about three years and several pounds ago. Here's a pic that was taken last month:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95705135@N00/217785614/

I'm planning to change pictures as soon as I find the right one. In the meantime, I can milk for all it's worth the me from a few years ago! :)

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings!...
- justthetwo-of-us.blogspot.com d
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home