Just The Two of Us: With a twinkle in His Eyes
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

With a twinkle in His Eyes myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I just love the little twinkle I see in my little Grand baby Ben's eyes when he first comes in and see's me his little legs start swinging and he squeals in delight. Makes my heart just go a flutter.

Renee brought Ben over this morning so she could go to her doctor's appt. and make sure all was going well with her pregnancy.

He was in a delightful mood, and we had so much fun together. He did the funniest thing, he would blow raspberries on my shoulder. It through me for a loop the first time he did it so I said, "what are you doing to Gma" and I gentle tickled his side and he threw his head back, as if to let me know he got me good, and just broke out in to gales of laughter...(((giggle)))...((( giggle)))...((( giggle))).

He is 8 mo's and has three teeth that just came in the past couple of weeks, and not surprisingly, he seems to just relish food; like that's ever been a problem in our family ~ HA. lol On the rare occasion there was something they didn't like, I am so bad, I would always tell the kids you don't have to eat it but don't complain to me cause I'm not a short order cook. lol I have always been curious how other people do it in their house, if they taylor to the likes and dislikes of everybody's taste buds, or what.

With my wonderful hubby still at work, its been a great day, I can't wait to fill him in on all the fun we had, and then it will be just the two of us hoping you've got a twinkle in your eye.

11 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger TJ said...

what a blessing to at least have your grandchild so near...I remember those kinds of days...now we are forsed to live 5 hours apart...still it helps to really savor the time we do have I guess...
give him a widdle extra hug!!!
:-D

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

I'm so glad little Ben is close by for you to spoil. Little ones are so much fun, aren't they?!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You are lucky to be able to watch your grandbaby! I wish I lived closer to my mom so she could babysit for us!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hearing stories like this makes me want to be a grandma soooo badly!! My oldest son Shawn is getting married next April so maybe in the near future they'll make me a grandma:-) Your little grandson sounds adorable and what fun you two must have together! My mom always said there was nothing like having grandbabies:-)

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger on the Rock said...

Oh, I love the sparkly butterfly! My morning glory bloom every single day. Each bloom lasts only a day, and by late afternoon the bloom wilts. But sure enough every morning there are tons of new blooms! It's a stunning sight. Takes my breath away.

I love the times I get to visit my 10 month old nephew while my mom babysits him. My poor mom takes care of him for 10-12 hours a day, believe it or not. But I get to visit and leave after just 2 or 3 hours. I sure can't wait to have my own, though.

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

I have lived a lot of places in my life but never with this much snow! Thanks for your kind comments!

I am so enjoying being a grandma and our little Alexys just turned six weeks and is smiling and cooing and it is just too cute!

I don't know what I would do if they moved far away. Follow them I guess!!

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Trisha said...

Glad that you got in some good spoil time. My Momkeeps after us to move back to the States so she can see the kids more. Wish we could...

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Chrystal said...

MOM!! I need to see pics of my nephew when you post about him!!! I miss him and wish I could see him, tell him Auntie Chrystal Loves him!! (and give him a tickle for me to!)

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How wonderful to be able to see your grandchild so much. I didn't grow up near my grandmother, and, unfortunately, neither will my child. Thank you for stopping by again. I grew up in Florida. We were so complacent about hurricanes back then. Not anymore. I hope this season goes easy on you.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Are yu getting wet yet? It has not hit us as of yet, but I believe later this afternoon we will get a lot of rain. Thank goodness it just a tropical storm =)) Everybody has their "hurricane" kits now =)) (for the next one)

Stay stafe...

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger someone else said...

I love the blingyness of that butterfly!

What a sweet story about your little grandbaby. They're such precious little creatures, aren't they?

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home