Just The Two of Us: Looking Forward to the New Baby
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Looking Forward to the New Baby myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

'myspace
Our little Grand Baby Ben, was all giggles and oodles of cuteness again at our dinner outing with the family. We are all such an animated bunch anyway, I always try to explain to others that we all love to tease and just keep it light for the most part. Renee, told me last night that our family is such a stark contrast from her family, and she really loves it, and it really touched me.

Today, after an appointment I have, I am going to spend the afternoon with little Ben, so Renee can have a little time for herself. Her pregnancy is going pretty well. She's at that point that it is tough to get comfortable to get to sleep. We are looking forward to the new baby that is due in February. We are delighted that it is a girl.

Renee, has decided to decorate the new baby's girl's room in "Princess". A friend of hers is giving them a white crib with pastel colored bars, so she is going to work around that. She mentioned turning it into a canopy crib putting a net over the top. I am sure it will be darling, if they do anything like they've done for Ben's room, where Kevin painted red, black and pewter stripes on the wall, and it is all done up in the theme of the Tampa Bay Bucs. It is so cute!

My book that I ordered came in the mail and is just begging me to read it, so hopefully this weekend I will try to have some time. It is "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. You all have raved so much about this book I just had to get it! lol
'myspace

So it's just the two of us hoping if you live in the midwest that you stay safe and warm with that blizzard coming, and that all of you make a little time to just be silly and have a little fun!

13 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time with Ben :) I remember that point in the pregnancies, it was awful, you know after I had my kids the very first thing I did was lay on my stomach? LOL

I missed doing that while pregnant :)

Let me know how the Francine Rivers book is, I've heard so much about her books and I think I need to get some :)

Have a great day Pamela,
Hugs,
Sandra

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

have a fun afternoon with your grandson! how lucky you are to be able to do that - and Renee is lucky to have the afternoon to herself!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babies are so much fun and grow up so fast! Enjoy your book too!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Hi Pamela,
I always love going out with the grandkids. We always have a wonderful time and it's a bit more lively than just Bill and I.. (although that's fun too of course)
Enjoy your book, I've also heard a lot about it..
((hugs))

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger HORIZON said...

Just the way a family should be!
Nice post- decorating children's rooms are the best!
Bests for now xx

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I love reading of your family stories, I understand why Renee is having such a great time with you, lucky her. Pamela, Can I email you to ask for your adress to send you a holiday card. I will send you my information too. Thank you.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Chrystal said...

What did they decide on for the baby names so far? I can't remember.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Hey Pamela, I'm here in Houston! I'm watching the grands while they are unloading a truck at the new house. The grands are watching a video - so all is quiet.
The trip here was uneventful and the rain has held off. We are so thankful.
Have a good one!!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Yes, by all means PW, I am actually going to post about wanting everyone's addresses. I would love to exchange real Christmas cards with you! Thanks! :)

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

There's a Blizzard coming? I guess I should watch the news more. Your littel Ben sounds so cute! Enjoy your book.

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time. Lovely blog!
http://www.xanga.com/Tamarasa

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Glad that you had another fun dinner last night:-) It's great when families get along like that!! I've no doubt you'll have had a great time with your little grandbaby this afternoon...I can't wait to be a grandma!! Renee will certainly welcome some time to herself! Hugs xox

 
At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great time with Ben and how exciting that Renee is having a girl. Only 3 months left.

I have to try this book, everyone else is reading it.

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home