Just The Two of Us: Halloween Swap
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Monday, October 23, 2006

Halloween Swap myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


'myspace
A couple of weeks ago I had signed up for a Halloween Swap that Pea of Pea's Corner hosted. She drew names and matched up blogging partners. So, this weekend my partner Donna of Doannak's Blog who was matched up as my partner sent me a huge box of goodies! It was no trick; it was a wonderful treat!

It came wrapped up so pretty. She even included a little card!
The box had lots of bubble wrap too, that in it's self can be oh, so fun to pop! hehe!




Just look at all the little goodies! I love the huge Daddy Long Leg Spider candle holder, the ceramic Pumpkins are so cute. If you look up there above the cute card is the sweetest little green witch with orange yarn for hair... she may need a little spa treatment, a little moisturizing and pampering on the account her skin tone and hair are a bit dry.

There was so much...A little orange bear, see him in the back left corner...he may need my Dentist's number. hehe! A purple wall plague with a little ghost on it. A CD with scary noises, my hubby has been replaced! hehe!

Donna, you really out did your self! I was thrilled with all of the cute and wonderful Halloween gifts. Thank you so very much!

Just the two of us worked very hard this weekend on the rental property and so I am really feeling it! hehe!

My oldest son Kevin and Renee finally got their car back. It is all fixed up after Kevin's accident. They are happy and we were all amazed it took a month to repair! What a blessing it was not totalled!

My younger son Terrence, has a girl friend now, her name is Jenny. She and he had actually gone out a couple of years ago and just got back together. She is a Senior at a local Christian University, and she has aspirations of being a Judge one day. So we are happy for them!

My Daughter Chrystal, and Dave got home safely from their trip to New Hampshire. They live in Oklahoma. They had a great time seeing her In-laws. They couldn't say enough about the abundance of fall foliage and the beauty of nature in those parts!

So, it's just the two of us hoping your days are filled with special treats!

13 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

You got a lot of beautiful adornments and card. I am participating on the Christmas swap, I can't wait, I already started getting things for that. I am glad you accomplished so much this weekend and your family is doing just fine and they are all healthy. It must be so nice to have a large family and always in communication. We also worked very hard in our house this weekend. And yes, same to you, have a beautiful Monday full of treats.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger someone else said...

It sounds like a pretty full plate of happiness at your house. Glad to hear it. The goody box looks like it was loads of fun to dig into.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Amy said...

How fun is getting a box of goodies! I love stuff like that. We do secret pals at church and I'm always getting little things from her...I find out next month who she is! Hope your week goes well!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger TJ said...

Hey Pamela,
Looks like you got a good treat in the swap!!
I love seeing what everyone has got!!
:-D

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Susie said...

What fun treats you received. Glad to hear your daughter had a nice trip. I bet New Hampshire was gorgeous.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Hi Pamela,
What fun to get goodies and not have to dress up and go door to door!
Sounds like each of your "little chicks" are doing splendidly!
That's always a comforting feeling for parents, isn't it?
Enjoy this day, it's so gorgeous here!
((hugs))

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked everything. I was really worried about it since I've never done this before.

I got yours too and it was wonderful! I'm going to blog it as soon as I get home today. I got it on Wednesday and have been so busy that I haven't looked up since!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Don't you just love getting packages in the mail? So much fun - and that was a wonderful one. What cute, creative ideas.
It's good to hear all the good news about your family. I'm sure you're glad they're safely home.
I hope that rental property is almost finished. You two sure have worked hard. Now we need to pray you get a wonderful, caring couple to move in.
Have a happy momday!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Rae said...

You're so lucky! I love your package of special treats, everything looks so cute. I can't believe it's almost Halloween already! I love your little comments on everything too, haha.

Thankfully everything sounds like it's going great with your kids too! I love this time of year, everybody seems to be happy =)

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Did you totally score on the swap or what?! :) Looks like a great bunch of gifts there!

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela ~ Thanks for your comments. Glad you liked "Daddy's Girl" and the "Adam and Eve"story.
I hope your son in the Marines is safe
Where is he serving Pamela? Take care,
my friend, Love, Merle.

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela ~ Thanks for your comments. Glad you liked "Daddy's Girl" and the "Adam and Eve"story.
I hope your son in the Marines is safe
Where is he serving Pamela? Take care,
my friend, Love, Merle.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger HORIZON said...

Brilliant box of goodies!! My parcel arrived today also- what fun :)
Like your site and background.
Bests,

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home