Just The Two of Us: Happy Halloween!
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thanks so much for stopping by,
your costume is so cute!
Here, please join us with a glass of hot apple cider and an
iced pumpkin bar.
Wishing you a perfect evening
as you travel on your path while going
trick or treating!
Hope it's filled with enchanting and sweet little surprises!
"Witch" ever way you go, I hope you stay safe...
don't worry this is just my costume. lol

Hopefully, you won't run into too many ghost and
gobblin's along the way
.... bah ha ha ha ha....ooooohhhh!

'myspace
Remember to take your flashlight and
check your shoe strings so you
don't trip over other little trick or treaters...

'myspace'myspace
Whatever you do, don't be a scaredy cat...
it's all just for pretend and something to make us grin. :)
'myspace
Just the two of us are looking forward to handing out candy to the little trick-or-treaters coming tonight. As we have been told that our 10 month old Gbaby Ben is going to be making a special stop to see us! I have prepared a little something for him when he comes, a huge bag full of goodies, way too big for him but all the more fun just the same! hehe!
'myspace
So it's just the two of us hoping you had fun, watch out for the pumpkin and leave me a comment and tell me again what costume you wore, as it was surely one I knew I would adore, Happy Halloween!

23 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Well, you've seen my "costume"! As Randi says, I have hair that goes with any outfit!
Happy Halloween! Thanks for the yummy goodies and see you at Pea's tomorrow!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Yes, I remember your costume with the colorful hair, and I thought you were just clowning around! lol

Remember to tell me what costume you wore everyone! hehe!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger TJ said...

Hello Dahling...lovely party...lovely pumpkin bars...mmmmm...love your costume!!
;-D

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela, I hope you had a wonderful day for Halloween and got to hand out lots of candy. Glad your grandson
was coming to visit. I uess at my age
of 72, I had better be an old witch !!
Glad you enjoyed the jokes, I am having a night off, but will be back
tomorrow. Take care Pamela, your friend, Merle.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Wow! Tammy, is that you!!! What a figure! Why Dahling, they are just working you to the bone at the new job of yours. I must say you wear it well!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Thank you!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger someone else said...

Those graphics today are really cute!!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Happy Halloween Pamela. I just love your pictures. I wish I could figure out the secret to all of that cute stuff :-)
For some reason we don't get any trick-or-treaters at our house. We're too far apart and too far out in the country for people I guess. I miss that. So give the baby an extra lollipop from me!!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Pamela - to say you have the sweet gift of encouragement would be a huge understatement. Your comments and posts always, always lift my spirits. I'm so glad I met you. You are a special friend.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Happy Halloween! Cute post as always =) I'm dressing up as a baseball player, with a miniskirt & heels even..I just hope I don't freeze in the 30-degree trick-or-treating weather!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

check me out on my blog, lol, I look so cute! Enjoy your Halloween specially little Ben

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Halloween dear Pamela!! I've been wearing my costume all month...can't wait to change tomorrow! LOL Hope you get more treats than tricks today!! BOOOOOOO!!!!!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

Ha! Cute!! I don't have a costume though...maybe my PJ's will do? There is nothing more comfy than wearing PJ's!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Mall Worker said...

Happy Holloween! Very cute post!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Happy Halloween! Very cute post today. :-) Great party!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

hopefully you'll post a pic of Ben in his costume! I bet he'll look adorable!

Thanks for the apple cider and iced pumpkin bar - they were delicious! :)

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I decided to dress up as a tired old nana this year. No costume.

:-)

Cute, cute all these things. I wonder what on earth bloggityville is going to look like tomorrow, when Halloween is over! Time to start finding some turkeys, right?

Happy Halloween to you, too.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger HORIZON said...

Love your Halloween post and costume! l am visiting as a Selkie tonight. Lovely spread and what a place you have!!
How sweet to make a special bag for the special wee lad, Ben.
Hugs

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween and thanks ever so much for the wonderful treats! Much hugs and love!

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Ohhhhhh my goodness! You are ALL done up! How cute! No no... no candy for me, thanks! I'll just have that yummy looking carrot! Mmmmm... cider? oh yes! THANK YOU!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger The Mama said...

Happy Halloween to you too!! Thanks for stopping by today. I just put up pictures of the kids from tonight, we had so much fun!

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Naturegirl said...

Pamela I am dressed as "Ms. Piggy" with the candy chocolate and gum that I have been eating all night! I see that you came by nature trail for some goolish treats..thank you!Oh Loved your treats tonight!

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, let's see I am wearing an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt with strained peas all over the front. Can you gues what I am supposed to be? That's right- a Mommy!! Happy Halloween!

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home