Just The Two of Us: Favorite Ingredients Friday~Banana Pudding
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Friday, October 27, 2006

Favorite Ingredients Friday~Banana Pudding myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Banana Pudding
Total Ingredients: 5
We love this simple and delightfully light dessert.
Hope you all enjoy it as well! lol


Ingredients:

2 (3-oz.) pkgs. vanilla cook & serve pudding mix
4 C 1% low-fat milk
20 (approx.) vanilla wafer cookies
3 banana's sliced

Optional Garnish:
Whipped cream
Graham cracker crumbs


Preparation:

Prepare pudding with low-fat milk as directed on package. Spoon 1 cup of pudding into 2 quart serving bowl and top with 10 cookies and half of the banana slices. Continue layering with 2 cups of pudding, remaining cookies and bananas. Top with remaining pudding, cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream, graham craker crumbs or banana slices if desired.

Well, you probably noticed the name of the recipe exchange has changed to Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe exchange, allowing more than five ingredients, and that is because most of us that participate in the recipe exchange have measuring cups that are running dry, when it comes to new recipes with only five ingredients that haven't been used by other bloggers. So, hope you enjoy recipes with a few more ingredients but keeping it simple all the same. I know I am all for keeping it simple but am glad we are expanding the recipes while keeping it interesting too! lol This recipe just happens to still have only five ingredients, so enjoy!


Sending out a big *thank you* to Overwhelmed With Joy for letting me participate in her Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe exchange that she is hosting. Click on the link to get more great recipes.

If you missed my recipes for: Cream Puffs click here
Cheesecake click here
Oatmeal Barley Soup click here
Holiday Recipe Blogger Style/Merinque Wreaths click here
Iced Pumpkin bars click here

So, it's just the two of us with a bunch of bananas and making a little pudding and hoping you all remember to turn your clocks back one hour this Sunday...Fall back!

16 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Banana Pudding is my all time favorite... THANKS!

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks good. I think I will try it this weekend.

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger HORIZON said...

Great idea with the links to the other recipies- thanks!
Doesn't that banana pudding look scrumptious!!
Bests for now

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Susie said...

That's an old time comfort food, isn't it! Haven't made that it a good many years..
Hard to believe daylight savings time is over!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I love banana pudding! Thanks for your recipes.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Yum! This is one of my favorites and I love the little vanilla wafers you put on top of yours..gives it a little extra somethin'. I have to make this sometime this weekend, thanks for sharing! =)

And I read your previous post about the temperature change..believe it or not it's 53 degrees here today and I went out in a tshirt, cropped pants & flip flops. I have to get back to the South immediately before I get used to 50 degree weather being "warm" like the Northerners say it is!

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks SOOO yummy!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

I love your background btw :D

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I love banana pudding, but don't make it look so snazzy! So glad you're going to have a little granddaughter to match up with Ben! They are such fun.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Thanks so much Dawn. Please continue to pray for Renee's health. We are so excited! :)

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

My Mom used to make this. I LOVED it. I haven't made this in a LONG time. Wow, it looks so yummy!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want some banana pudding...NOW! :o) Thanks for the recipe.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Coming right over for some of that banana pudding! What do you mean it's all gone??? Oh that's why you posted the recipe so I'd have to make my own??? hehe It certainly does look delicious and will have to make it next time my boys are home!! Hugs xox

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

You always make things look so pretty! I love the vaniella wafers and banana pieces on top:)

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Rae said...

California was wonderful! =) It's nice to get away and see the palm trees & ocean. I've decided after my children are finished with college, I'm moving to a coast somewhere with palm trees in my yard! Lucky Floridian ;)

This pudding sounded so yummy that I had to make some tonight, it sure hit the spot!

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I know Kayla would love this - especially helping me make it! And what do you know - I bought nilla wafers last time I was at the commissary! :)

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I have been THINKING about banana pudding lately. Last year or so I took Maya Angelou's book out of the library and made the banana pudding in there and it was TO DIE FOR!!! Silly me didn't save the recipe, or I can't find it......?


Jenn

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home