Just The Two of Us: Fabulous Five Meme
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Fabulous Five Meme myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Fabulous Five Meme

Susie, over at A Pink Carnation in Bloom, tagged me for this meme. I had a feeling this one might take just a bit, and I have had another busy weekend with cleaning the rental property so this was my first opportunity to get her done. So here goes...

1)Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally? Assuming they might be the last five minutes I might ever have, I would hope just the two of us could spend them in each other's arms. That is where I feel the most complete, the most loved, the very happiest and the most secure. I love hugs!
2)Five Dollars to spend right now. How and where would you spend it? Well, I love clothes shopping, lol but that's not much to go on so, I love to buy little "what not" gifts to perk up someones day and just make them smile. I love to treat the kids to something yummy to eat. However, it's only Five dollars so I would probably buy a deck of cards so the family could all get together for some Penny Poker, Gin Rummy, Canasta, Bridge or Euchre.
3)Five Items in your house you could part with right now.
-my daughter's old bedroom furniture, (she has until June next year, to come get it or else) after all, she is married and on her own, I love to decorate and can only imagine what I will do with an extra room!
-my down comforter just recently got a tiny little hole in it and every time you move "poof" there are feathers all over the room...lol, makes for a lot of extra sweeping and is awful!
-the Sycamore tree in our front yard "must go". It drops literally every leaf, on it's massive limbs, it towers over all the other trees in our neighborhood, and now has cracked open our driveway. The leaves are huge ugly brown leaves, and you cannot compost them, nor do they go away. We rake about 100 bags of leaves every year from one single tree.
-If I could get rid of the tree, I wouldn't need to get rid of anything else but maybe my rake.
-and band aids for my hands after I rake. hehe!
4)Five Items in your house you positively, absolutely could never part with.
-this reminds me of when my Grandmother was afraid she would die and she was afraid no one would realize that certain things were valuable, so she put little post-it notes on everything and yep, you guessed it, she got robbed and they took everything that had a note on it! (true story) In light of that- our wedding and family pictures
-my teddy bear collection ~ aren't teddy bears just the very best...so fuzzy, huggable, cute, and adorable, they warm my heart!
-my heirloom bible that was passed down to me from my Aunt Leona
-the old tool chest, filled with old antique tools that were my Dad's and his Dad's after my Dad passed away three years ago.
-the beautiful peach and cream crocheted bed spread my wonderful Mom made for just the two of us, 27 years ago! It is still like new and the only bedspread I have every had! She is a great seamstress. :)
-my hope chest, filled with all the kids memorabilia, art work, school projects, baby clothes, locks of hair, all kinds of sentimental goodies that bring it all back and fill my heart with joy!

5)Five Words you love.
-Jesus(no word is more beautiful in the entire english language)
-Family(I live and breath for my wonderful, sweet, dear, precious family)
-joy(there is nothing better than having my heart filled with joy)
-heart(I love my faith, I love my family and all the gifts that God has blessed us with, I try not to take them for granite and I hold them dearly to my heart)
-baby(love them, love to nurture them, they are tiny, cute, adorable, sometimes fuzzy *the animal kind* innocent, and give us so much hope for the future and are a gift from God)

Okay, Let's see who to tag...hum, I am tagging Michelle, Tammy, Kathleen Marie, Trisha, and Chrystal. As always, anyone may join in the fun. Thanks Susie for thinking of me!

So it is just the two of us getting ready to paint the Great room at the rental property later on this afternoon, and hoping you are enjoying the first day of October!

9 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Susie said...

I loved all your answers. I haven't seen this exact meme before. I, too, thought I would have another whole room to myself when our daughter married. It has now become the grandkids bedroom!
LOL...

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela ~ Great answers to the meme, they terrify me ! Thank you for your comments. The book I got The article from about "Leave it alone" is
quite old so that may explain why the Internet didn't get a mention.
Take care, Pamela, Cheers, Merle.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Lori said...

This was great! I enjoy reading your answers.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Pamela - those answers say so much about you. You have such a loving, gentle, giving spirit. I loved reading your post.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger someone else said...

Great answers. They reflect so much about the love that you have for family.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You had great answers - I enjoyed reading this one! thanks for the tag - I'll try to get to it this week!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

I had never seen this meme before so it was a treat to read it and your answers! I'm sure you'll be glad when the rental is completely done!! Hugs xox

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your answers! Having no kids and no family other than my Jack, I always have time for me. I know it can be a hard thing to do with kids and all.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger TJ said...

beautiful meme...I loved your answers!!
:-D

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home