Just The Two of Us: B a b y N e w s F l a s h
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Thursday, September 28, 2006

B a b y N e w s F l a s h myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Most of you know that just the two of us are first time Grandparents to our precious grand baby little Ben. He is absolutely adorable and when he was first born I was able to hold him 20 minutes after they cleaned him up and making him presentable. I was flabbergasted at the immense sense of profound "love", I felt sweep over my whole being, body, and soul. I love being a Gma and Gpa loves it too! I watch him on a regular basis at least once a week. He is now 9 months old and his Mommy and Daddy have done a wonderful job with him.

Now you will remember that our Son, Kevin and Dil, Renee are expecting again and are due in February. We couldn't be happier and we feel so blessed by God to be able to look forward to another little Grand baby so soon!

Well, guess what!!! We have exciting

news!

Dah dada dah da dah da dah!!!






We are so excited! Boys run big in our family and I never would have imagined they would get their little girl so fast. We are so excited and thought you all would like to share in our joy!
At the same time, if you would be so kind as to pray for Renee and her pregnancy, as she has had to have a few questionable test done regarding her health and God is Great!
'myspace'myspace'myspace'myspace
I thought you would like to check out The Eight Irresistible
Principles of Fun:

http://www.eightprinciples.com

(If clicking doesn't work, simply cut and paste the link
into your Web browser.)

It would be so much more fun if you all were here!

To those of you who have e-mailed
me lately, six or seven of you,
I am awful at checking my e-mail
but appreciate your sweet words
of kindness. It's all good! I
thrive on a challenge and love to
stay busy. The chainsaw did break
on the very first cut so I ended
up cutting what I could by by
hand. I did have root canal work
done today and still watched our
little grand baby Ben, so I had a
lot of fun. Will be getting real
friendly with the old dreaded
Dentist. In the next five weeks
alone, I have four appointments. It's hard to dislike him
cause he's so darn nice!!!

So it's just the two of us romping around like two
kids on monkey bars. Just overjoyed at the exciting
news...it's a girl!!! Hoping you are having fun
with whatever is keeping you busy.


20 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the 'it's a girl'!!

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh congratulations! Bring out the pink! LOL

Will be keeping Renee in my prayers.

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Ahh,
She'll be your little pink bundle of joy!
So happy for you! Sending prayers for your DIL too!
((hugs))

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger someone else said...

Congratulations on the terrific news. Get ready to enter the world of all things pink and granddaughters!

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Congrats! How very fun.(obviously not speaking about the root canal here...) Think pink!! :-)

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Congratulations on the girl! I'll be sending my prayers! Root canals are awful.. I had one a while back, I barely felt it. I keep convincing myself it was becaus my dentist was so cute and fresh out of medical school ;) Good luck with all the dental work, I hope it doesn't hurt too much!

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Oh, what wonderful news. I so hope the next grandbaby I get is a girl. I'll keep Renee in my prayers. Pink,pink,pink! How fun!

And your new look is gorgeous. I love it.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Sending up prayers now for a happy, healthy, safe pregnancy and delivery. Can't wait to see pictures!!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger TJ said...

Congrats!
I love my first grandson like the dickens...but when daughter got preggers the second time and had the ultrasound and I asked her what it was she said Momma, think pink!! that little gal has always loved that color too!!
:-D

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! My dad had all girls (me and 3 sisters), but our generation has had boys, until my niece was born a few years ago. That first girl after a slew of boys gets soooo spoiled. :o)

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Now that's the best news I've heard all day:-) Congratulations!! I can just see you now, buying all the cute little pink girlie outfits...can I join you?? lol I can't wait to be a grandma but my boys don't seem to be in a hurry! Hmmppffff! Your DIL is in my prayers...I'm just SO happy for all of you:-) Hugs xoxo

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

That is so awesome and I know what you mean, you just love them as much as you do those you gave birth to. Congratulations. My granddaughter is 10 weeks and I just love her to pieces. Oops, she's crying, gotta run!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Girls are soooo Much FUN!!!! Congratulations!!!!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Oh - I see lots of pretty pink dresses and precious little girl things in your future. Little girls are so sweet. I'm so glad for all of you.
Yuck - root canal. Been there;done that. Dont particularly want to do it again.
I'll be praying.

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats all this pink stuff i think i will get her a little golf club and a softball glove. dennis from just the 2 of us

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! A girl. that is awesome!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Congratulations to your family! I can't wait for the day when I can hold my grandbaby. You are truly blessed!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Pamela...what wonderful news...I'll be praying for your DIL and her baby girl.

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I just had my first grandson about a year and a half ago and had a grandaughter this Sept. It is so fun being grandma.

BTW awesome blog. I love the bears.

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home