Just The Two of Us: Polishing My Angel's Halo
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Polishing My Angel's Halo myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


I 've Been Tagged Again~Ouch!

Amy, of Laughing Through the Tears, tagged me for this meme. I don't like pointing out things that are weird about me cause I guess I prefer to live in my delusional state of peace within myself! hehe! This meme comes with rules though, okay!

The Rules:
Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. Humm, where does one start that lives in a delusional state of mind...hehe! Well, weird has a bit of a negative condensation to it and I guess depending on how you look at it, that is one weird thing about me I try very hard to stay positive, no matter how hard things might be for me in my life at the time I prefer to lift people up!!! Yes baby! I like to think of myself as an encourager! God never gives me more than I can handle and we are very blessed! I just love to shine a bit of light on someone else's day!

2. I would say that I am an extreme animal lover! I literally cannot stand hearing animal abuse stories on the News. If I do it bothers me to a point that I can't get it out of my head. I don't understand cruel people or what they get out of hurting a sweet helpless little defenseless critter...sad!

3. If I really like someone...I will usually tease with them! I love to hear people laugh! I think people who have a high sense of humor light up the world, they are givers, they are spiritually fulfilled, and selfless. As my daughter always says, "Mom if they truly have the love of the Lord in them, they can't be down and negative... I always try to find the good in everything. It's just not possible to have God in your heart and not be full of joy! I want the best for everyone and pity those who are negative, mocking, self centered, ill wishers, or lonely people who try to hurt others for their own gain.

4. Humm, this is getting harder and harder, lol. I have no idea why any other blogger would find this to be so easy. lol However, moving on, I guess some of you might think it is weird that if I need something a statement, a picture, anything, and I can't find it, I will spend hours looking for it driving myself crazy and more often than not, it ends up being in the first place I looked! grrrr!

5. I love plants, I LOVE flowers, I would love to be able to grow them as well as some of you wonderful bloggers out there, however, I am sad to say I am not blessed with a green thumb. In fact, if I ever attempt to bring home a lovely live green plant, my hubby will quickly ask "shall we have the funeral now or later, Therefore, most of my plants are artificial.


6. (Sigh), Oh, the pain, the agony, but no, she is still not defeated...(drama, drama, drama), ((choking)), and I would love to say something to make you all just jump right out of your skin but in a perfect world...what can I say, hehe! Okay, I know, no body's perfect! So I will try to think of one more thing...(7 hours later) ha! ha! I have a birthmark on my neck that looks like a hickey but have NEVER been teased about it EVER, which, I think is something, especially now that I am older! I am not sure why, but my Mom always told me it was a beauty mark and I believed her! hehe! :) Whenever kids asked about it and I would bat my eyes and explain it was a beauty mark they would look envious...

Wow, I think I am still breathing, what an awful meme, I think I just earned something, although I don't hear any bells ringing so it must not be my wings...Oh, that would be weird, that would mean the meme did me in...hehe! I know you are laughing, cause I have such wonderful supportive blogging friends out there!

I tag: Kristen, of Mama's So Called Life; Michelle, of Big Blueberry Eyes; Barbie, of Mamology; Susie, of A Pink Carnation in Bloom; Pea, of Pea's Corner and Tammy, of It's A Wonderful Life. If you have time or want to play, let me know so I can read your meme too! After all, I need to polish my angel's halo now, I owe her big time. lol :)

So, it's just the two of us relieved Dennis knows mouth-to-mouth resuscitation just in case, and hoping you all remember to breath as you finish up your last minute "to do's" before Christmas!

16 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Fun! It'll be fun to see what Kristen says.

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Susie said...

I really don't find you weird at all Pamela!
After blogging for almost a year now, I'm sure I've revealed every weird thing no one really wanted to know in the first place! :)

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Rae said...

I love your answers! They are just too cute!! haha, you are definitely the person to turn to when I'm in need of a laugh! My mom isn't blessed with a green thumb either and she adores plants. She always asks for plants that are "hard to kill" - we're getting her a bamboo plant for Christmas, they're almost impossible to kill..then again so are cactuses and she killed one of those, haha.

I love that line that your daughter says, it's so true! I don't think anything you posted is weird though, just quirky little aspects on your personality that make you YOU! =)

Thank you so much for the comment you left me, it sure brightened my day after a very tough one! It's wonderful to know there are people like you out there in the world. You truly are a cherished friend! =)

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger HLiza said...

I found this difficult too when they tagged me..and most people said there's nothing weird about what I had listed! Oh gosh..to think of the amount of time I spend cracking my head to come out with it!

You're unique..and sweet!

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your answers. Mine are up and they are very weird indeed. Thanks for thinking of me and for embarrassing me. He He He.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Yeah! I didn't think you were going to this meme. Pamela, while I did find it easy to find weird things about me, what's weirder is how much alike you and I are! Besides the hickey thing I am definitely #1-#5!!

I like to stay positive and I am constantly asked, "Don't you ever get down?" I am not Pollyanna all the time, but I have Christ~it can't get any better then that (until Heaven)!

And the animal thing~I was flipping through the channels the other night and saw like 10 seconds of March of the Penguins.. It was a sad part and I sobbed for an hour and couldn't sleep all night. It's too heart wrenching :o(

And you know your my friend because I tease and pick on you~in a friendly way of course! I've actually had a friend that asked if I was mad at her because I hadn't been teasing her lately!

I will turn the house upside down looking for something! Nuf said!

Green thumb? Ha~more like black!! I've killed many a plant~RIP

Thank you for doing the meme!! I'm happy to see that you are just as unique as I am LOL!!!

I'm off to read what everybody else posted....

Blessings, Amy

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I'll have to check in my archives but I believe I've done this one at one point in time...
I loved reading about you and it's not weird really that you are encourager, just unusual in this day and age...and gifted, a gift from God!!
Thanks for always making me smile!!
:-D

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I don't find any of those things weird at all. Okay - maybe the birthmark Ha!!
I was tagged for this one too - and I also tagged Michelle. Poor thing. She's going to think we're ganging up on her. I'll run over there and excuse her from mine!!
I love your sweet answers Pamela. Me - it turns out I really am weird!!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Oh, wow. The 6 wierd things meme. I'll do it tomorrow. I just saw this tag and already did something for today. ;-)

Hey, I'm with you on the plant/flower thing. I love them, too, but they might as well plan on dying if they come to live with me. I'm no good at taking care of live plants. It's a pity, really.

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are to funny. I loved it. Susie just tagged me, that was fun and weird at the same time. I dont' have a birthmark on my neck but I may top it with my ear. Check it out.
Loved it.

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are funny. I probably have some of same weirdness. Susie tagged me and I posted my weridness. I may not have a birth mark on my neck, but I may be able to top that with my weird ear. check it out.

Tiff

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Curious Servant said...

Merry Christmas!

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Chrystal said...

Funny, I can think about so many weird things about you... haha! just kidding. Why wasn't I tagged? Big crocidile tears :(

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Thanks for tagging me Pamela! I think I might have a hard time with this also. I understand your dilema:) So I will think about some answers and let you know if I get 6 to do a post:)

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I loved your answers - fun to read! I'll have a post up sometime soon I hope :)

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I used to think that I was weird but not anymore after I found all of you guys and how we love to do this We are weird to the rest but at least we are happy weird women, LOL.
Yes you empower us that's the biggest gift you have: You empower women.
I am an animal lover too and I absolutely have a green thumb, I grow all kind of veggies and flowers and I preserve after the harvest has been done. Next summer I will mail you a plum jam. And I am a show off. LOL.

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home