Tuesday, December 19, 2006
I 've Been Tagged Again~Ouch!
Amy, of Laughing Through the Tears, tagged me for this meme. I don't like pointing out things that are weird about me cause I guess I prefer to live in my delusional state of peace within myself! hehe! This meme comes with rules though, okay!
Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. Humm, where does one start that lives in a delusional state of mind...hehe! Well, weird has a bit of a negative condensation to it and I guess depending on how you look at it, that is one weird thing about me I try very hard to stay positive, no matter how hard things might be for me in my life at the time I prefer to lift people up!!! Yes baby! I like to think of myself as an encourager! God never gives me more than I can handle and we are very blessed! I just love to shine a bit of light on someone else's day!
2. I would say that I am an extreme animal lover! I literally cannot stand hearing animal abuse stories on the News. If I do it bothers me to a point that I can't get it out of my head. I don't understand cruel people or what they get out of hurting a sweet helpless little defenseless critter...sad!
3. If I really like someone...I will usually tease with them! I love to hear people laugh! I think people who have a high sense of humor light up the world, they are givers, they are spiritually fulfilled, and selfless. As my daughter always says, "Mom if they truly have the love of the Lord in them, they can't be down and negative... I always try to find the good in everything. It's just not possible to have God in your heart and not be full of joy! I want the best for everyone and pity those who are negative, mocking, self centered, ill wishers, or lonely people who try to hurt others for their own gain.
4. Humm, this is getting harder and harder, lol. I have no idea why any other blogger would find this to be so easy. lol However, moving on, I guess some of you might think it is weird that if I need something a statement, a picture, anything, and I can't find it, I will spend hours looking for it driving myself crazy and more often than not, it ends up being in the first place I looked! grrrr!
5. I love plants, I LOVE flowers, I would love to be able to grow them as well as some of you wonderful bloggers out there, however, I am sad to say I am not blessed with a green thumb. In fact, if I ever attempt to bring home a lovely live green plant, my hubby will quickly ask "shall we have the funeral now or later, Therefore, most of my plants are artificial.
6. (Sigh), Oh, the pain, the agony, but no, she is still not defeated...(drama, drama, drama), ((choking)), and I would love to say something to make you all just jump right out of your skin but in a perfect world...what can I say, hehe! Okay, I know, no body's perfect! So I will try to think of one more thing...(7 hours later) ha! ha! I have a birthmark on my neck that looks like a hickey but have NEVER been teased about it EVER, which, I think is something, especially now that I am older! I am not sure why, but my Mom always told me it was a beauty mark and I believed her! hehe! :) Whenever kids asked about it and I would bat my eyes and explain it was a beauty mark they would look envious...
Wow, I think I am still breathing, what an awful meme, I think I just earned something, although I don't hear any bells ringing so it must not be my wings...Oh, that would be weird, that would mean the meme did me in...hehe! I know you are laughing, cause I have such wonderful supportive blogging friends out there!
I tag: Kristen, of Mama's So Called Life; Michelle, of Big Blueberry Eyes; Barbie, of Mamology; Susie, of A Pink Carnation in Bloom; Pea, of Pea's Corner and Tammy, of It's A Wonderful Life. If you have time or want to play, let me know so I can read your meme too! After all, I need to polish my angel's halo now, I owe her big time. lol :)
So, it's just the two of us relieved Dennis knows mouth-to-mouth resuscitation just in case, and hoping you all remember to breath as you finish up your last minute "to do's" before Christmas!