Just The Two of Us: Happy Valentine's Day!
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! It has been such a joy meeting and getting to know so many wonderful blogger friends. Hope you all have oodles of fun!

Hugs n' Kisses,

Pamela

'myspace

Sharing the very last of the Valentines that belonged to my Grandmother Trudi.

Several of the Valentines were attached to sheets of paper so as, I could slip them into plastic sheet protectors for safe keeping. Therefore, I didn't want to disturb them too much, so if they opened up, I stood them up keeping the paper attached.


In this close up shot, you might notice the cute fan fold Valentine with the little girl. She is standing under what appears to be a parasol and behind that, (which doesn't show) is a harp with birds sitting atop of it. The Valentine on the left, along with some of the others up above open up 3-D.

The following was written on the back of it. "Don't say I'm cheap now - because this Valentine set me back a nickel. I love you, I love you, I love you, your sweet heart Glen.

'myspace

So it is just the two of us, so very much in love, and blessed to be together and married for 27 years! Hoping you all are blessed to be with your loved ones.

24 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by Kevin's birthday celebration. The picture in the mountains is awesome. They were never in danger, because Daddy was right there. They were his little hiking and skiing buddies from a very young age.

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

I have so enjoyed looking at all the various valentine's you have been posting!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! Great valentines you have there. I've loved all the special treasures you've shared with us.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger HORIZON said...

Sweet post Pamela- Happy Valentine's to you and your hubby :)
Those cards are so precious and loved what was written on the back by Glen.
Bests

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to
"Just the Two of You"
I've so enjoyed seeing the vintage Valentines. So beautifully preserved, and what treasures!!
Enjoy this day with your sweetheart!
xoxo

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger someone else said...

Your vintage valentines have added so much pleasure to these days leading up to Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

thanks for sharing all of your grandmother's valentine's!! Happy Valentine's Day!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Happy Valentine's day!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing your valentines and I hope you have a great Valentines Day!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger TJ said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you!!!
:-D

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope your evening is very special! I have really enjoyed all the Valentines you've shared with us. So preetty!
Kelli

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Pamela! I love the Valentines. Hope the two of you have a fabulous day together. :-)

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Happy Valentine's Day Pamela:)

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite blogging friend! I love those beautiful Valentines that belonged to your grandmother. Here's hoping you and your husband have a fantastic Valentine's Day! ♥

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Valentine's Day dear Pamela! Your vintage valentine collection is just amazing, such wonderful treasures!! I hope your day has been full of love and fun:-) Hugs xoxo

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Pamela. Thank you for sharing all those precious Valentine cards. It was like an exciting Valentine series that I enjoyed.

May you experience more happy years together.

Thank you for your prayers for my mother-in-law. Every prayer counts. I truly appreciate it.

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great one. And congratulations for being in love for 27 years.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

I love these Valetine's Day cards! Very nice.

Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you!

I’ve shared some pictures on my Post Valentine’s Day pictures post. Stop by and take a peek.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Those are adorbable! :) Happy Valentine's Day to the Two of You!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Love the valentine!!! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday! Love and hugs!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Rae said...

I hope your Valentine's Day was filled with lots of fun & love! ♥

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Valentine's Birthday wishes!
Have a Beautiful evening!

:-)

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Here I am - a day late - but with wishes that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day (I just know you did). The Valentines are all so beautiful. Thanks for sharing them and thank you for your sweet friendship Pamela.

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home