Just The Two of Us: A-Z Of Me
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A-Z Of Me myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

A-Z Of Me

Two of my favorite blog friends tagged me for this ABC meme Larae, of The Everyday Ramblings of A Northern Southerner and Barbie, of Mamology. So here we go...

A - Available/Single?
My sweet hubby says I am taken. Whew! Had to wipe a little sweat off my brow there for a minute... lol

B - Best Friend?
That would be my wonderful hubby, Dennis!

C- Cake or Pie?
I would prefer a slice of dreamy mouthwatering chocolate pie.

D - Drink Of Choice?
Diet Coke then coffee w/cream

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday?
My laptop, my digital camera, cell phone, and the shower.

F - Favorite Color?
Peach

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms?
Very visual so it would have to be bears. No worm is going into my mouth! lol

H - Hometown?
Moved all my life with my Dad in the Air Force, but I would love to adopt Riverside, California!

I - Indulgence?
Like jewlery, clothes and decorating...painting is my indulgence, along with designing.

J - January Or February?
February for sure, my sweet hubby and I had our first date in Feb., and a week later he proposed to me and two years later our oldest son, Kevin was born! Not to mention Valentine's Day! Hehe!

K - Kids & Their Names?
Kevin (25), Terrence (24), and Chrystal (22) and Dennis...oh, he's just a kid at heart so that leaves the fuzzy kid Shivan (10)

L- Life Is Incomplete Without?
The love of our dear Lord and Savior, that wonderful guy I call my hubby, Dennis. We are blessed with loving parents, brothers and sisters. We cherish the most precious gifts from God my Children, their Spouses and my Grandchild. Not to mention my wonderful friends.

M- Marriage Date
June 29, 1979 Twenty seven glorious years together!

N - Number Of Siblings?
I have one younger brother, Duane, who is engaged to a sweet lovely girl named Maricel. My hubby has 5 brothers and 4 sisters.

O - Oranges Or Apples?
Florida oranges baby! :)

P - Phobias/Fears?
Not really crazy about unidentifyable foods, or bugs...eww!

Q - Favorite Quote?
Many, too many, I love many Bible verses, and quotes but just off the top of my head is this bible verse that reminds me that God asks so little of us, and gives us so much! ...if you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20 Then I alway love "A bird and a feather flock together".

R - Reason To Smile?
Faith, love, family, friends, the miracle and birth of a child, God's creations in nature, blogging friends, the twinkle of happiness in ones eyes, the breathtaking beauty of the beach, swaying palm trees, a gorgeous sunset, a heartwarming smile, and angelic kind and thoughtful spirit!

S - Season?
Florida winters are blissful here!

T - Tag Three People?
I'm going to tag my sweet daughter Chrystal, and good friends, Amy, and Morning Glory. If you'd like to play along, feel free to jump right in! lol

U - Unknown Fact About Me?
I have sold my paintings for a living!

V - Vegetable you don't like?
brussel sprouts aren't my favorite

W - Worst Habit?
I guess I would say I drink too much Diet Coke

X - X-rays You've Had?
Literally everything but my head. lol

Y - Your Favorite Food?
Mexican and Italian

Z - Zoo Animal
Love them all! My favorite would be a toss up between the Panda or the Giraffee!


As mentioned above, the three people I'm tagging are: Chrystal, Amy and Morning Glory. Don't worry if you don't want to or don't have time it's no biggy, this is such a busy time of year! :) So it's just the two of us enjoying a calm peaceful day without much of anything going on and hoping you are all taking some valuable time out for yourselves too!

Hey, I am doing my Christmas cards tonight and tomorrow if you haven't already given me your snail mail address, please do I would love to exchange cards with you...just e-mail me!

Don't forget that tomorrow Momrn2 of My Quiet Corner is hosting a little get together where she would like us to all share A Christmas memory. She will have set up a
" Mr Linky" so it's just the two of us hoping you join in on all the fun! :)

17 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Loved your answers to this meme...I had to smile at what you said about the gummy worms...it's the same thing I always say, I don't care if it's candy, a worm is not going in my mouth!! lol I've been trying to publish my post this morning since 8 but darn Blogger keeps saying cannot connect!!

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful to get to know you better!

Blessings,

Lori

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Wow you are quick:) It was fun reading your answers! And I'm glad you changed Z, I thought about it too, but couldn't think of something else with a Z. Zoo Animal is very creative:)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Diet coke drinker here as well!! And bring on the mexican or italian to go right along with it! We can finish it off with some coffee and cream... since it's the holiday's we could even make it whipped cream for a special treat. :-)

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger someone else said...

I need a meme to fill some time and space and was about to tag myself and do this one. Thanks for the tag and I'll do it in a day or two.

Great answers to yours!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Love all your answers! It's always fun getting to know a blogging buddy a little better!
((hugs))

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I did a meme this morning too, it was fun and if you like it you can tag yourself, it is very short and fast and fills the space and at the same time it challenges you a little to think. Now, I want to go shopping on my lunch time I want to have as much fun as you had yesterday, so excuse me. LOL

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Hi Pamela! Thank you for tagging me...I think that was my first time to be officially tagged! That was a fun one to do!

Shame on you for not liking brussel sprouts~they look like mini cabbages...fun! As long as you hold your nose when you eat them, they are not too bad!

My daddy is having a good day and even told mom he was feeling better than he had in a long time!! PTL!! I am going to pick up the kids from school here in a minute and go visit him until church starts! Thanks for your prayers!

My kids feel the same way about Christmas this year~they would rather just spend as much time as a family as we possibly can and then go shopping for clearance in January. They are good kids~very thoughtful and unselfish. I am blessed!!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Very fun to learn this stuff about you.

Even though I wasn't tagged, I might steal the meme for my meme blog. Looks fun. ;-)

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry Pam, now then I know you do painting !
(bad sister-in-law !!!???)

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Singapore Girl, you are a great Sister-in-law. I know it wouldn't be wise to have you mat and frame anything and then try to ship it with all the glass. Just one of my crazy ideas! Like I said, wish we lived closer! lol

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

When is your Kevin's birthday in February? Ours is the 13th.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Rae said...

I love all of your answers! I have a bad habit of drinking way too much Diet Coke as well ;) That's so cool that you've sold paintings, I've always wanted to do that!

I hope you enjoy your Wednesday evening! =)

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger TJ said...

Pamela...you married the same month as us...we married June 1, 1979!!!
I loved getting to know you more through this meme!!
:-D

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I really learned a lot about you from your meme... thanks for sharing.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

How fun to read your answers...and I didn't realize you were already tagged for this when I tagged you as well :) I noticed the question for letter Z was different in the one I received!

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Dawn, our Kevin's b-day is Feb. 20th!

Tammy, I can't believe we were married the same month and year! Wow! :)

To all you Diet Coke drinkers...cheers! lol

Kristen, I forgot how you like to do meme's consider yourself tagged and I'll look forward to reading you answers! lol

Thanks Barbie and Larae for the tag, that was semi painless. lol

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home