Just The Two of Us: Christmas Tree Treasures
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas Tree Treasures myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Today
Morning Glory, of Seeds From My Garden
is hosting
Christmas Tree Treasures...

It will be fun to see how people decorate their Christmas trees.
Christmas ornaments are just so much fun to look at with all the festive little detail. So if you would like to join in on the fun, click on the link above.
We have just a few from the past, a few the kids made, and a few that are sentimental or just plain charming.

While my whole house is decorated inside and out, the only thing I have left to do is to string the popcorn and cranberries. I had so hoped to have time to do that as it is such a special part of our Old Fashion Christmas tree...

Last night, I was just about ready to take pictures of my ornaments, when our entire neighborhood had a City blackout! Five hours later, they finally fixed it! lol

This is the lovely angel that tops our tree and watches over us!




Just the two of us are very ginger as we celebrate this wonderful and blessed holiday season!









Pamela has a thing for snowmen, as they make
her heart melt!












Here's a cute little homemade santa
made of blocks.
Do you believe
this Santa says he is the
real St. Nick.
He's been around the block one
two many times! lol






Here he is on the tree with all his buddys.












Just a cute kitten that appears to be a
good fisherman.









Pamela made this cute little
ginger bread boy, she and Dennis
love to cut wood on their scroll saw,
and then Pamela paints them.
He's made of sugar and spice
and everything nice











This is a cute ornament that a neighbor
made for our family
with all our names on it!












Our oldest son, Kevin
is tucked in a cute little stocking.















Our second oldest son, Terrence
is riding the Polar Express.











Our baby girl, Chrystal
is the little angel in our tree.














A collection of Boyd's Bears
One for each of the family.










A cherished little ornament
that one of the kids made in Sunday school.
Baby Jesus laying in the manger.














Snowcone, anyone?












A homemade lacy little angel.













A beary merry bunch!









The oldest ornament
that adorns our tree
from my
Great-Grandmother's tree.
1910













Old St. Nick








No, I'm Old St. Nick.










A darling little nativity ornament
given to my son from his
Aunt Lisa and Uncle David







Wish you could see my s'more's
cute face, he is a double decker
toasty marshmellow sitting
on a bed of chocolate and grahm cracker...
Things are starting to heat up now. hehe!








This little guy is so happy he sprung
a leak, thank goodness he is a
snowman and is frozen for now. lol








No, I am the real St. Nick...
Oh, come on guys, will the real St. Nick please
stand up!













Oh my goodness, have you ever heard of such a silly or more adorable name for my Elf. If he is anything like my bedraggled angel... It is no wonder, he probably has to polish his toes from chasing me all over the place!


Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com
So, it's just the two of us hoping you have little Christmas ornaments that bring it all back...a flood of happy memories to treasure and make you smile!

27 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger HLiza said...

Oh Pamela, these Christmas tree decorations are so unique and fun! It's good that all of you are being very creative and get together to celebrate such joy! Wow.. now I can feel the merriness over here..

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some adorable ornaments! Thanks for sharing them!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger kpjara said...

I love the ornaments and the fun story as I read along!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

I'm catching up on two days' worth of missing posts!! Spent most of the day at my mom's yesterday and was so tired when I got home, I went straight to bed! lol Oh Pamela, I just love all your Christmas ornaments...so very precious and some wonderful memories behind them! Your angel tree top is simply beautiful, I've never seen one like that before!! Thanks so much for sharing these with us today:-) xoxo

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Those are all adorable but I just love that cat with the fish! Too cute!

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! Stopping on a tour of ornaments! Thanks for playing along in my MOm's show and tell game!

I love the ornaments with your kids' pictures on them. I have some like that too!!!

Merry Christmas!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger someone else said...

Those were terrific ornaments. You had me smiling all the way through with your clever descriptions of them. I think my favorite would be the one from your great-grandmother. What a treasure that is!!

Thanks for being part of this today.

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ornaments are beautiful. I love all of the unique ones and the stories that go with them.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Susie said...

I loved seeing each and every one of your special ornaments. Don't you love taking them out and just remembering the story behind them?
You're so luck to have that special one from your great grandma! Love it!!
((hugs))

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

What fun ornaments! I wanted to do this today, but needed to do a tribute to birthdays - please hop over, and then wish HB to the two honorees!

I plan to do the ornament thingy next week, always a day late and a dollar short!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I loved all of your ornaments but would really love to have an heirloom as you do in the great grandmother's ornament!!
:-D

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Lala's world said...

those are so neat! and I love all the St. Nicks! so cool!

my Christmas tree treasures is up too

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said...

What a fun Christmas tree you have. Your ornaments are great:)Everything looks so pretty together;)

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Barb said...

My word, all of these ornaments are wonderful, Pamela. I love the three with the children's photos in them. And the bird from your great-grandmother's tree is amazing. One of my favorite things about Christmas is getting the ornaments out each year and remembering all the stories behind them. Yours are very special.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Very adorable ornaments! How fun to see.

Mine is up, too! :-)

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

This was fun and adorable! I am also ready to get out all my ornaments and decorate my second tree but I will be leaving for NE for a couple weeks to help out my sister and my Dad...so my plans sure have changed!

Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers and I hope my box comes today! I need some cheering up :)

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some great ornaments! That fish is too funny, the one from your neighbor is soo cute and it's very special to have the old one from your grandma's tree. Thanks for sharing yours.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You have some wonderful ornaments and memories that go along with each of them!

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Rae said...

I love all of your ornaments & your sense of humor in your descriptions for each one =) Very cute!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Great ornaments! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such beautiful Christmas decorations. The last one is my absolute favorite.

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Linda said...

I just knew I would love all your ornaments. You have such special memories attached to them. I think that is what makes all of these ornaments so precious. They are a part of our Christmases and a part of our family's history.
I love them all!!

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a lot of nice ornaments saved from over the years. My favorite is the two gingerbread men, or shall I say people.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Your posts are always so clever and fun to read. I love your ornaments, epecially the family ones.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger brooke said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love all the christmas ornaments, fun!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Linds said...

What fabulous ornaments! And they must trigger so many memories for you too. And I love my scrollsaw, so we have that in common! Thanks for stopping by.

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are really sweet. I love the gingerbread couple! I love the Boyd's Bear figurines, and I have several snowman ornaments, too. I love the creative frames with your children's pictures.

We just got our tree up Saturday, and I just got my pictures posted this afternoon. This is such a fun thing! I'm glad Morning Glory thought of it.

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home