Just The Two of Us: Color My World
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Color My World myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

'myspace
Just came in from walking Shivan, our 10 year old Shih Tzu, and it is breathtakingly beautiful outside! I would love to work out in the yard but am still a bit stiff from wallpapering Sunday afternoon, and really am gearing up for some big projects I want to accomplish this week.


Tomorrow, my Mom is coming down and is going to keep me company while I pressure wash our house. Now that some of the leaves have fallen off our enormous Sycamore tree out front you wouldn't believe it but our lovely blush colored home is now mossy green. lol It looks awful! An affliction of the humidity here in Florida.

Friday, my hubby is going to take the last week of his vacation time off this year. Whoo hoo! I am so excited to be able to spend time with him. We are going to paint the outside of our home. Right now, the house is a pretty blush color. It looks nice for Florida and is ever so soft that you barely notice the hue, so this time I would like to either match it or add a touch just a touch of peach. A bit more daring, but not enough that the neighbors will wince. he he! I love peach or blush!

We are looking forward to having dinner with my hubby's and my folks. Seems they have some out of town relatives visiting. So it will be great fun to get together and catch up with everybody!

Here's a turkey tip I caught on Martha Stewart this morning. Take a piece of cheese cloth and soak it in 1 C of white wine and a stick of butter melted. Drape the cloth over the turkey. Roast and baste the turkey through the cheese cloth, only removing it just prior to the final half hour. It adds flavor and the Turkey is tender, dark and delicious.

So it's just the two of us gearing up to doing a little painting and hoping you are all getting some of those nagging little chores out of the way so you can experience all the joy that comes along with getting together for the holidays.

Below, is one of those fun little personality test, this was my results. Give it a try and see how you do!

Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:

You have high extroversion.
You are outgoing and engaging, with both strangers and friends.
You truly enjoy being with people and bring energy into any situation.
Enthusiastic and fun, you're the first to say "let's go!"

Conscientiousness:

You have high conscientiousness.
Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.
Most things in your life are organized and planned well.
But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.

Agreeableness:

You have high agreeableness.
You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.
Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.
You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.

Neuroticism:

You have low neuroticism.
You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.
Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is medium.
You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.
But if something crosses a moral line, there's no way you'll approve of it.
You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.
The Five Factor Personality Test
Click the link to play.

17 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

I love that turkey basting idea. Sounds yummy. Autumn is pretty much over with here. Friday we had 14 inches of snow, a bit more on Sunday (although much had thawed on Saturday) and today we have flurries. It is white outside.

Enjoy the visit with your mother. Mine lives so very far away. Blessings!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Well, what a nice post, Pamela. You have a nice week with hubby coming up. It's so cold and windy here I can't imagine even being outside if I don't have to be, much less powerwashing and painting the house.

Martha Stewart is my domestic hero. I've been reading the December issue of her magazine all morning. I love her holiday ideas and have used quite a few of them in the past.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I am glad you two will be spending some time together and also your mom is coming, what a treat you are having this week.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Pamela, Your side bar is fixed! Looks good...I didn't do my blog so I need to learn how to go in and add some more of my favorite blogs on my side bar~you're the first one I'll add! I am glad I was able to make you giggle with my weirdness ;o) I hope you enjoy a whole week with your hubby! Do you have a honey-do list all prepared? I know you'll be right beside him helping him. Enjoy dinner with all your family! I'll check in with ya tomorrow!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I guess I should try that personality test.

It's very cold and windy here as well (same state as Barb, but way across the mountains).

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I loved your graphic, very pretty...you two stay so busy it makes me tired to read all that you do...you live in FL for heavens sake, go to the beach, soak those aching muscles...hehe!!
:-D

 
At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have some fun things coming up. Enjoy.

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Oh Pamela, you are such a good worker. You just put me to shame. I think my time is coming, however, if all goes well and we move soon. I think a bit of peach sounds nice.
Have a wonderful week with you hubby and family. I just love holidays.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger someone else said...

Oh, you sound so productive and busy. This is a busy week for me, but I'm not sure how productive I'm being, in the long run. Oh well....

Love the personality test, but you didn't say how accurate it was. Mine pretty much nailed me the other day.

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Hi Pamela,
You are going to be one busy gal next week! Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just over a week away!
My Mom never missed Martha Stewart. She would even quote her saying, "Martha says..."
You're so lucky to have your Mom coming to be with you. I miss mine so much, especially around the holidays....

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hi Pamela...finally Blogger is letting me comment! Has been giving me fits all evening! lol Sounds like you have a busy but also fun time coming up...I would love to celebrate Thanksgiving again so I'm comin' over!!!! hehe Don't overdo it with the painting and you take care of yourself for us:-) xoxo

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Oh, I would be delighted if you would be able to come and join us for Thanksgiving! *smile* I would love to set the table for one more. hehe!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

You just wallpapered too? I finished our 2nd bathroom just a few days ago...so, I know what you mean about sore!!!

Did you share pics of your work? I did -- somewhere on my blog. *laughing*

Oh and Autumn is the most wonderful time of the year!---I agree, beautiful!!!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

This is what I got with the test....a bit accurate if you ask me...

Extroversion:

You have high extroversion.
You are outgoing and engaging, with both strangers and friends.
You truly enjoy being with people and bring energy into any situation.
Enthusiastic and fun, you're the first to say "let's go!"

Conscientiousness:

You have high conscientiousness.
Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.
Most things in your life are organized and planned well.
But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.

Agreeableness:

You have medium agreeableness.
You're generally a friendly and trusting person.
But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.
You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.

Neuroticism:

You have low neuroticism.
You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.
Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is high.
In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.
You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.
A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness are you a busy one.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger HORIZON said...

It is nice that you'll get some time with hubby. My G. has his week off soon too ;) Think we will be going to Cornwall though to see his parents. :)
Bests

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great post my dear! I am so happy you will get to visit with your mom.

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home