Just The Two of Us: Our Pride and Joy!
myspace codes
Click here for Myspace glitter graphics and Myspace layouts

Friday, August 11, 2006

Our Pride and Joy! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This is the youngest member of our family, his name is Ben and he is our pride and joy!
It is just amazing what joy a little baby can bring to ones life. Every Wednesday, we are assured that our grandbaby little Ben will get to come over and spend time with us. I love being a Grandma. I thought that after a bit the newness might wear off, I simply couldn't of been more wrong...It's like this wonderful baby magical bond between us and isn't he is just precious.

Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Chrystal said...

OH MY GOSH!!! you two are so cute! I miss you!! He is getting so big, so fast!

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait till I can throw him a football!! go bucs!

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How Cute Mome,

Love ya!!

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Pamela,

Welcome to the world of blogging. I think you're going to find it as addictive as I have. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm curious, how did you find me?

I'd love it if you'd participate on the Five Ingredient Friday recipe exchange next week. Just post the recipe on your blog (you can copy the image that I created and use it in your post) and then stop by my post and add your blog link to my list. Just type in http://justthetwo-of-us.blogspot.com/ (www is not needed).

And thanks for reading our entire adoption story. It was a tough journey but we're so incredibly blessed to have our darling little boy as a part of our family. We love him so much!

If you don't mind, please send me your email address so that I can respond properly to comments that you leave me when you stop by my blog. :) My email is adoptive_mom_1@yahoo.com.

I look forward to hearing from you again! Take care!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

By the way, Ben is adorable and you look like quite the proud grandma! :)

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE SURELY LOOKS LIKE KEVIN AND PAM LOOKS SO PROUD.

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww that is a cute picture. ben sure has grow super fast. i love you guys!

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Wow, I'm feeling the love tonight thanks for all your comments and thanks again, Overwhelmed...it means a lot. :)

 

Post a Comment


Cursors

<< Home